Extreme web hosting specials...plans less than $4 per time!

How are we different from other web hosts?
    I would like to take a moment and tell you how we are different from the slew of other web hosts out on the internet. We provide nothing less than top-notch customer service and overall service. Our support response times are some of the best in the industry. In addition, we are not going anywhere anytime soon! Many other hosts out there seem to dissapear or shutdown because they do not have a solid business plan / structure. We are also a REAL company. Many other web hosts are not legal entities and are one man-run deals. We are a legal LLC established in Florida, U.S.A. and are not a one man run company. With all this said, do not be afraid to invest in our services for your own or even business use. Please feel free to ask any questions (see our contact information below in this same post).

This special offering will only be available for a limited time.
    Starting today, we're going to be offering a discount for WHT users in conjunction with out shared hosting plans. Choose an annual payment plan and we'll give you 2 free months of service each year. Below are your options:

XM - 01 [SMALL]
    500 MB Disk Space
    10 GB Bandwidth

$4.00 / Month - WHT

XM - 02 [MEDIUM]

1200 MB Disk Space
    25 GB Bandwidth

$10.00 / Monthly

XM - 03 [LARGE]

2500 MB Disk Space
    50 GB Bandwidth

$20.00 / Monthly

XM - 04 [EXTREME]
    4500 MB Disk Space
    100 GB Bandwidth

$40.00 / Monthly

These plans are the same as our normal shared hosting plans and include all the usual options and support. The only difference is the billing (or lack thereof).

Atlanta, GA
    Just wanted to say that I recently purchased hosting from you guys. Speed and service have been top notch. I have yet to see a negative from you guys.

Highly recommended!