FuseMail -- What do people think?

Hey all

I'm just wondering whether anyone has had any experience with FuseMail? Currently I'm using another provider however have grown tired of the constant problems (indeed, my subscription finishes in another year yet I'd rather jump ship now than be sorry later).

So, does anyone have any comments regarding FuseMail, or maybe an alternative which offers the same sort of features for the same sort of price? I'd be looking at the Starter Business solution.

Any comments are much appreciated.
    Thanks.

I used to be a subscriber. Two things that I couldn't stand:

1. Price is way to high for what you get (disk space, bandwidth, etc.)
    2. Their site is always so slow to use. It has gotten a lot better than it used to be but it still has issues.

I recommend you try the demo and see how you like it.

Quote Originally Posted by Acsiak - Andrew
    Hey all

I'm just wondering whether anyone has had any experience with FuseMail? Currently I'm using another provider however have grown tired of the constant problems (indeed, my subscription finishes in another year yet I'd rather jump ship now than be sorry later).

So, does anyone have any comments regarding FuseMail, or maybe an alternative which offers the same sort of features for the same sort of price? I'd be looking at the Starter Business solution.

Any comments are much appreciated.
    Thanks.
    what is your budget?

Hmm, used it before when they lauched. but left when they became paid services. i think you can use yahoo paid services which are damm good enough.

I used FuseMail for my personal e-mail back when they first started and had loads of problems.

I switched over to FastMail and haven't looked back. FastMail is great. Their spam filter is particularly impressive, and they just upped what is included with the Enhanced account level.

www.fastmail.fm
    [QuickPacket™] [AS46261]
    Located in Ashburn, VA, Los Angeles, CA, Chicago, IL, and Manchester, UK
    Since 2003 - 20+ Years! Dedicated Servers, Co-location, DDoS Filtering, Data Backup & More!

Thanks for the replies everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Interknox
    I used to be a subscriber. Two things that I couldn't stand:

1. Price is way to high for what you get (disk space, bandwidth, etc.)
    2. Their site is always so slow to use. It has gotten a lot better than it used to be but it still has issues.

I recommend you try the demo and see how you like it.
    In regards to the price, I have looked around and FuseMail doesn't seem much more expensive than other business email providers (Tuffmail, Webmail.us, etc.) when you take everything into account (from resources to features).
    I have tried the demo and it seems alright (FuseMail 1.0 seems more stable than FuseMail 2.0 though), however the interface isn't so worrying as long as it's easy to use as I also access my emails with Thunderbird and with my mobile.

Quote Originally Posted by utropicmedia-karl
    what is your budget?
    It depends, but I'd say between $60 and $80 per year, however I would prefer to pay either monthly or quarterly. I don't really want to pay more than that as it is really just for personal use.

Quote Originally Posted by Biju
    Hmm, used it before when they lauched. but left when they became paid services. i think you can use yahoo paid services which are damm good enough.
    No. I'm afraid Yahoo Premium doesn't offer what I need.

Quote Originally Posted by qps
    I used FuseMail for my personal e-mail back when they first started and had loads of problems.

I switched over to FastMail and haven't looked back. FastMail is great. Their spam filter is particularly impressive, and they just upped what is included with the Enhanced account level.

www.fastmail.fm
    Thanks, but unless I'm mistaken I don't think FastMail offers a package which compares with Fuse Business Starter. Additionally, the maximum interval for email retrieval is once per hour which I'm not too keen on, and I don't really like the interface.

I like fusemail, no issues and any questions i ask them get well thought out answers.