Post Host Maven MySQL Troubles

It appears as though Host Maven is having some serious MySQL troubles on their main server. According to the vBulletin error reports, MySQL has been down since around 9:10 AM EST this morning and it has yet to come back up. Apparently both the Helpdesk and Forum are on this same server because they're both down. I've been in contact with a staff member through IM medium but I have yet to hear anything back after notifying them of the issue at around 12:10 PM EST.

Site Hosted: http://www.christianityboard.com/ (vB forum)

You can view the rest through links on their homepage.

I hope there is some sort of update to this soon because we're heading for 6 hours downtime right now.

I just personally stepped in, Denver, but my staff has been working on it. I apologize greatly for all those who have been affected. At this point it looks to be a bad cPanel upgrade via the nightly cron. We're working to restore it as fast as possible and we will then proceed to contact the customers via email and forums. To reiterate, I am tremendously sorry for any inconvenience caused by this.
    Last edited by Tyler; 01-03-2007 at 08:48 PM. Reason: Added comma to make sense...

At this time MySQL has been started. We will now begin to answer any issues pertaining to the outage in our helpdesk (which was down, sadly). We will then look further into the issue on why it occurred and we will then alert our customers and offer service credits.

Once again, to reiterate I apologize deeply for this error. I was personally unavailable but my staff was still working while I was not in. If you have any questions, feel free to open a ticket up with the helpdesk or PM me personally.