Paid Pixelslot - Never received anything.

I'm posting this in hopes to find out more about what happened to Deen over at Pixelslot. I had hired him to customize a hosting template that was originally for sale here on WHT. The agreement was to pay $200 down (which I did) and the remaining upon completion. He seemed nice enough, and his site (www.pixelslot.com) seemed professional enough that I really trusted him. However, over two weeks has passed by with no word from him whatsoever. He said that he should have the design completed a week after I paid the initial payment. However, I have received nothing. I have made attempt after attempt to contact him via e-mail, (no phone is provided) but to no avail.

Here's the orginal thread for the template that we purchased~> http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=569489

So has anyone seen or heard from anyone representing this Pixelslot? I now have no choice but to ask my credit card company to chargeback the original $200 that I paid him. Dammit I'm pissed. If anyone has any additional info, or if they have also been taken for, I'd appreciate the feedback.

I was just recently informed that Deen has been through a massive flood, and had to relocate, hence why I never heard from him. This has now been resolved. Thanks pixelslot!