Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Just My Luck

I pray to God she doesn't get custody of those kids. You and her both need some serious counseling as neither one of you are working on all gears. She's obviously totally out of her skull and shouldn't even have unsupervised visits with her kids...and you are totally off your rocker thinking that she is someone that should have custody of her kids.

Here's the scoop..."rescuing" her gives you a sick sense of self-worth. Get some counseling, get some self-esteem and do those kids a favor and tell her she needs to let someone else give them a stable life. Obviously, you two aren't going to be able to do it.

Being in a relationship isn't about constantly picking someone out of the gutter and trying to make them happy and healthy. That's called DYSFUNCTION.

Again, I hope those kids don't get within 100 ft of her unless its under stable adult supervision. Her wanting those kids and you wanting her to have those kids is just plain SELFISH.

--Tina
    ||| 99.999% Uptime SLA!!!
    Plenty of space and bandwidth to fit your needs!
    www.AEIandYou.com - - (WP Friendly - Premium Reseller Hosting and Cheap Dedicated Servers)
      0 Not allowed!

I agree with AH-Tina

0 Not allowed!

good post Tina, This gal is definately nuts.

I say you go out with her anyway it could be good practice for your next love Lauren.
    Technical Advisor for new A&E Series The Killing Season
    There are no random acts of violence
    Starts November 5th!
      0 Not allowed!

The girl sounds like she has some major issues, perhaps starting with bipolar disorder... she needs to get her mental issues in check before she can care for *her* children, and you ought to distance yourself from the situation because it's not a good one, nor is it a healthy one for you to be involving yourself in.
    Jay Sudowski // Handy Networks LLC // Co-Founder & CTO
    AS30475 - Level(3), HE, Telia, XO and Cogent. Noction optimized network.
    Offering Dedicated Server and Colocation Hosting from our SSAE 16 SOC 2, Type 2 Certified Data Center.
    Current specials here. Check them out.
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Jay Suds
    The girl sounds like she has some major issues, perhaps starting with bipolar disorder... she needs to get her mental issues in check before she can care for *her* children, and you ought to distance yourself from the situation because it's not a good one, nor is it a healthy one for you to be involving yourself in.
    Agreed. That + custody battle for children that aren't yours?

I'm your age too. I couldn't handle that excess baggage.

Good luck.
    Matthew Russell | Namecheap
    Twitter: @mattdrussell

www.easywp.com - True Managed WordPress, made easy
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Dave B
    I say you go out with her anyway it could be good practice for your next love Lauren.
    Lmao! That was mean!
    Big things coming soon
      0 Not allowed!

Just trying to play matchmaker in case this does not work out
    Technical Advisor for new A&E Series The Killing Season
    There are no random acts of violence
    Starts November 5th!
      0 Not allowed!

Wait.. did I read correctly that you haven't even been on a date with her?

You love her but have not been on a date with her?

You've been hanging around with her for 8 months, and love her but haven't been on a date with her?

You want to fight for custody, love her and been hanging around with her for only 8 months but haven't been on a date with her?

She knows you love her, and want to marry her, care about her for 8 months, but you haven't been out on a date with her?

And she is the one under observation????!!!!111111
      0 Not allowed!

Kerry, go play some old school Age of Kings and forget about this girl.

She isn't worth it. Nobody really is.

I got involved in something similar (nothing this bad) and in the end it just isn't worth it at all. Find somebody else.

I know you won't listen - I didn't either. But really, if theres some sense in you at least give it some thought.
      0 Not allowed!

Its funny how almost all of us have been in a similar situation.

I feel so dumb everytime i think of it, but it was a lesson life taught me that I dont regret learning.

Kerry will be looking back one day just like us and telling someone else the same.

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by stealthdevil
    Wait.. did I read correctly that you haven't even been on a date with her?

You love her but have not been on a date with her?

You've been hanging around with her for 8 months, and love her but haven't been on a date with her?

You want to fight for custody, love her and been hanging around with her for only 8 months but haven't been on a date with her?

She knows you love her, and want to marry her, care about her for 8 months, but you haven't been out on a date with her?

And she is the one under observation????!!!!111111
    I've mentioned before our relationship is very complicated, but we've stuck together through good times and bad times no matter what. We spend almost everyday with each other and doing things together. We overall get along with each other, but we have our disagreements. I of course wouldn't marry her anytime soon, but I feel as though we would need to wait 2 years more.

I pray to God she doesn't get custody of those kids. You and her both need some serious counseling as neither one of you are working on all gears. She's obviously totally out of her skull and shouldn't even have unsupervised visits with her kids...and you are totally off your rocker thinking that she is someone that should have custody of her kids.
    Well when you're sleep deprived it can do tricky things to your mind. We had a blast christmas day with the kids, but I can assure you she will never stay up that long ever again after having this experience.

Being in a relationship isn't about constantly picking someone out of the gutter and trying to make them happy and healthy. That's called DYSFUNCTION.
    I know this, but we stick together to where we have each other there if something should happen. We rarely have things happen and we enjoy our time together most of the time, there is times when I get tired of it, but i'm just anti-social. However, i've fought past this and got my butt off the computer.

Again, I hope those kids don't get within 100 ft of her unless its under stable adult supervision. Her wanting those kids and you wanting her to have those kids is just plain SELFISH.
    Which is why we're waiting until the summer to have them live with us. We've gotten our **** together and shes doing good with her business. In the end we can provide the children with a good education and a stable life.

They've found nothing wrong with her.
    Kerry Jones
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Kerry Jones
    I've mentioned before our relationship is very complicated,
    No, its actually very simple. You guys have extremely low self-esteem and feed off each other.

Well when you're sleep deprived it can do tricky things to your mind. We had a blast christmas day with the kids, but I can assure you she will never stay up that long ever again after having this experience.
    You're rationalizing for her. She willfully abused a substance and the end result was that she had a complete meltdown. Has she learned from this experience? That's not even a valid question. You don't learn from things like that...you know better ahead of time. This is one of the main reasons why she should NEVER get these kids.

I know this, but we stick together to where we have each other
    Good. Leave the kids out of your dysfunctional head trip. They deserve better.

Which is why we're waiting until the summer to have them live with us.
    I can't even tell you how mad this statement makes me.

We've gotten our **** together and shes doing good with her business. In the end we can provide the children with a good education and a stable life.
    No, you haven't gotten your **** together and a stable life is far from what you guys can provide those kids.

They've found nothing wrong with her.
    Hopefully this last incident will weigh very heavily on the judge's mind and he'll keep the kids far away from you guys.

--Tina
    www.AEIandYou.com - - (WP Friendly - Premium Reseller Hosting and Cheap Dedicated Servers)
      0 Not allowed!

No, its actually very simple. You guys have extremely low self-esteem and feed off each other.
    I have good self-esteem and the more we go out and do things the better.

You're rationalizing for her. She willfully abused a substance and the end result was that she had a complete meltdown. Has she learned from this experience? That's not even a valid question. You don't learn from things like that...you know better ahead of time. This is one of the main reasons why she should NEVER get these kids.
    What part of she didn't have anything in her system do you not comprehend? She had stayed up for 48+ hours that caused her to become paranoid. If she had just listened to me she wouldn't of been put into this position.

It seems as though you portray us as people who take drugs. Mind you, I spent the last 3 years raising a niece and taking care of those kids. I gave them the proper breakfast, lunch, dinner, etc. This includes playing games with them and paying attention to them all day long.
    Kerry Jones
      0 Not allowed!

What part of she didn't have anything in her system do you not comprehend? She had stayed up for 48+ hours that caused her to become paranoid. If she had just listened to me she wouldn't of been put into this position.

It seems as though you portray us as people who take drugs. Mind you, I spent the last 3 years raising a niece and taking care of those kids. I gave them the proper breakfast, lunch, dinner, etc. This includes playing games with them and paying attention to them all day long.
    I don't think either one of you are drug abusers. I never said that. You said something about her abusing caffeine pills and not having the good sense to go to bed at a decent hour. Childish kid stuff that is indicative of someone who is pretty self-centered and not acting in the best interest of her kids.

Look, you are NOT their mother. You are NOT the person that should be in charge of making sure their mother acts like she's supposed to. What you're saying is "if she had only listened to me"....a good mother doesn't need ANYONE to tell her how to properly care for her kids.

You also say that YOU'VE been raising 3 kids and YOU gave them proper food and YOU played games. Go to the judge and tell him that. You know why? Because he'll say "Well, YOU'RE not the one trying to get custody of these kids, so you could have raised 100 kids in the past...but that's totally irrelevant." You're not their mother and its going to take longer than a few months for her to get her head right.

Besides that, the fact that you can't see why their mother isn't stable enough to have those kids says a lot about your stability.

--Tina
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by AH-Tina
    I don't think either one of you are drug abusers. I never said that. You said something about her abusing caffeine pills and not having the good sense to go to bed at a decent hour. Childish kid stuff that is indicative of someone who is pretty self-centered and not acting in the best interest of her kids.

Look, you are NOT their mother. You are NOT the person that should be in charge of making sure their mother acts like she's supposed to. What you're saying is "if she had only listened to me"....a good mother doesn't need ANYONE to tell her how to properly care for her kids.

You also say that YOU'VE been raising 3 kids and YOU gave them proper food and YOU played games. Go to the judge and tell him that. You know why? Because he'll say "Well, YOU'RE not the one trying to get custody of these kids, so you could have raised 100 kids in the past...but that's totally irrelevant." You're not their mother and its going to take longer than a few months for her to get her head right.

Besides that, the fact that you can't see why their mother isn't stable enough to have those kids says a lot about your stability.

--Tina
    Agreed, and not withstanding the fact that you are only 21.

That is a huge amount of responsibility that you are suggesting you wish to take on. Young children are hard work. Live life a little first before getting 'bogged down' (for lack of a better term) with kids.
    Matthew Russell | Namecheap
    Twitter: @mattdrussell

www.easywp.com - True Managed WordPress, made easy
      0 Not allowed!

I never even said the word "abuse" with caffeine pills. I basically said she was taking them, but not to the extent of abusing them. I think overall they should be outlawed. She was out making working those 48 hours for her home business. She was doing this for the kids so she can have alot of money in the summer.

I'm very stable, in fact I can get references at work that shows this considering the fact i'm under alot of stress, yet I maintain it well. Its hard to maintain a meat market on your own considering the size of it.

I know that, but I am with their mother therefore I have some say in it. Technically we fall under common law, but I don't consider it. I first told her to let her partner trade her days and then suggested going to sleep. She couldn't do either, so she kept working.

Her head is already in the right place, she will be getting out tomorrow. The doctors have found nothing wrong with her and if we do end up getting married I would be apart of raising them, so yes it would matter.
    Kerry Jones
      0 Not allowed!

... What do you think?
    I think this thread should have been closed a while ago. So, let's just do that now.

Thread closed.
    There is no best host. There is only the host that's best for you.
      0 Not allowed!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12