* [Wanted] Programmer/Developer - LAMP, Ajax, JS +

Hi WHT Members,

I am looking to the East (India) and parts of Europe to fill this position which will be full time work based on per-project. Honesty this is due to payment terms. Generally $5-$15 per hour.

The work will cover many aspects of web development but mainly focus on general programming of new or existing sites. We are not looking for a developer but just a programmer - someone who can quickly create and construct based on provided documentation and workflow examples.

PHP (High level)
    MySQL (High level)
    HTML (High Level)
    xHTML/CSS (Moderate - major advantage)
    JavaScript (Moderate to High)
    Ajax (major advantage)

Platform advantages:

vBulletin / PHPBB

You may also have had exposure to Ruby on Rails and more advanced programming and scripting languages or techniques. Ideally you are a freelancer, looking for extra work or a servent of another development company providing outsourced solutions.

Please PM only or leave a message here with your contact details. I will try to reply to everyone. I might also add that portfolios or examples of work including testimonials are highly regarded.

I will also be cosidering contacting applicants via phone once i have established internet contact to confirm identities and make sure you are who you say you are.

I cannot PM you since I just signed up here and I have to have some posts before I'm able to PM somebody. However, I am an IT professional with over 15 years of experience and I have worked as product manager, systems analyst, developer and systems administrator. I am proficient with a variety of programming languages and technologies and take pains to keep up with the latesttrends in IT. You can see a (slightly outdated) resume of mine over at and you will also find some examples of other projects that I've done for clients over there.

Please contact me at manish (-dot-) singh (-at-) gmail (-dot-) com to discuss further.

Hi, i have been lurking for some time and may not have the status to recieve a PM or send one. Please continue to reply and I will get back to most of you within a day or so to see if we can work together.

To clear some questions up.

Yes, Ruby on Rails is highly desired.

No, design skill not required but an analytical eye for detail is.

This is not a design coding/slicing position, you will be working with production mateirals not producing them.

Do you still need a Ruby on Rails Developer? I can hel you if you are interested.