Toqen - 3 Month Review++++++

WOW, is all I have to say for the guys at Toqen Systems LLC. ( www.Toqen.com ).absolutely amazing. I have had a Dedicated Server (IBE eServer Dual Xeon 2.6 GHz) for 3 months now and going on 4 mid this month. I run a small Game Server company so network performance is key, first off the network is excellent second the support is fabulous I can email them and get a response within minutes (not hours from many of my previous hosts.) and when I say minutes I don’t me 45minutes I mean normally below 5-10 minutes. Last month I was unable to pay my bill due to fincial issues when toqen was there to save me again. They gave me a extension without any additional fee’s I paid them back and now my machine is almost sold out because of this I am opening a new location in Chicago just 1 month after almost loosing my business. Toqen has been a huge help and has added a new notch in the dedicated/collocation business for me with affordable prices, reliable and fast support, a great network, and of course the best people to work with. It’s more of a personal touch instead of some companies that just respond as if you were one of 10 billion other customers. Toqen treats you as if you knew them in real life and I am a proud customer. A++++ Review. 5 Stars for www.toqen.com
    Last edited by RS|John; 01-03-2007 at 12:53 AM.

Thumbs up for them...I have 2 IBM servers from them ..
    -----------
    FIUHOST - croatian web hosting services
    www.fiuhost.com/

Good review and I'm glad your business passed one of those rough spots

You should tell togen to fix their broken site though
    A Collection of Web Hosts
    Small biographies on hosts, uptime reports and some reviews
    Feel free to add your review or add a host that isn't on the list.

Thanks for sharing your experience with us. What kind of support do they have besides email?