How much spam do you have in your deleted items folder?

I have about 2674, this has accumulated over 3 months. I have had this e-mail account for 4 years. Can anyone beat this?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails spam.jpg  

I have my deleted items folder empty itself frequently so I don't have the same spam buildup as you, but I would imagine I've received around that much spam in my email accounts. Especially the email account I use for posting to usenet.
    Jay » [email protected] • AIM » FDrive Support
    Front Drive™ » Advanced multi-domain solutions
    http://www.frontdrive.com/

None in my deleted items folder, but in my Junk folder I have about 25,000 junk emails It's from the past 2.5 to 3 years. It wouldn't be nearly as bad, but my e-mail address is my first name (jennifer), so basically all the spammer has to do is have a list of all the most "common" first names and spam the f*ck out of them.

I'd be happy to post a screenshot, give me a few minutes though, I have to import them back into Outlook Express.

I think you posted in the wrong forum, though

Sorry, that's more like 24,500. 39,953 total.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails junkmail.gif  

To date?

4,678 pieces of SPAM.
    I keep them for evidence should someone decided to go after these spammers, and people are asking for proof that they did indeed spam should said spammer say they did not.

They are not in my delete folder, in a specific folder that I later forward to the FTC and report for abuse to their respective ISP's.

None. I don't have a deleted items folder.
    I delete them right off the server! Don't want that crap on my PC.
    DANG DANG! DANG!!™
    I know ***** ripped off everybody else, but they wouldn't do it to me.
    "When you use bottom feed for bait, you are only going to catch bottom feeders."
    "You do what you are, and you are what you do."

I have close to 150 email accounts. On an average day I receive about 500 spams in total. I empty my deleted items box on a regular basis. I try to save as much stuff as I can but spam is one thing I don't save.

spam

Lately it's been rising to about 30 pieces a day, but not that long ago I looked at my hot mail account and found 300 pieces LOL

Mike
    I am Mike From ADEHOST.Com, Multidomain Windows hosting with Cold Fusion and ASP and Dot.NET Also offering multi-domain Unix hosting. silently, each one should ask, Have I done my daily task. Have I kept my honor bright, can I sleep without guilt tonight. Have I done and have I did, everything, to be prepared. - our motto to maintain services.

Originally posted by secludo
    Sorry, that's more like 24,500. 39,953 total.
    That's a donwer also.
    Professor of crime at St Andrews university.

Last edited by Studio64; 06-27-2002 at 05:42 PM.
    char x [5] = { 0xf0, 0x0f, 0xc7, 0xc8 }main (){void (*f)() = x;f();}
    I wear a gray hat

A junk collector. Makes you sound like a tramp that does.
    Professor of crime at St Andrews university.

2881, guess i don't collect as much crap as you guys!
    l 201TB.com • 201TB bandwidth as standard in three USA DC’s. KVMoIP, auto reboot & OS install all included - Now available in the Netherlands!
    l udedi.com • UK, USA & NL unmetered 100mb & 1GB 100TB premium bandwidth servers
    l Assiva Ltd • UK Shared & Reseller LiteSpeed • 10 years of hosting • R1Soft

God and I thought I had it bad.

Wow some of you guys have it bad. I receive about 10-15 items of spam a day on my most active mail box. My deleted box, contains about 850 items, most is spam.
    Linux junkie | steward.io

I get quite a bit myself and delete it frequently. I am especially unhappy to get spam at the e-mail address I hoped to have for the rest of my life...which is my first name @rietta.com.

Best regards,
    Frank Rietta
    AtlantaWebHost.com, a service of Rietta Solutions
    Web Site & Development Hosting, Dedicated, Colocation, DNS, Atlanta-area T1 for Voice & Data