Lightbulb [FOR HIRE] Sales of Hosting - 15$ a week

I have experiance in the hosting industry and i have now decided to work for somebody else. I have worked for myself before, I ran a Sales/Help Live chat script on one of my hosting companies and a partner and I shared hours on it. I am a good seller and would love to work for somebody else, for the experiance point of view. I have worked out i would be able to work for about 40 Hours a week.

I live in the GMT +1 Zone. I am English (England) and I recently have moved to Spain (for the sun of course!)

If anybody would like my services please PM me.

Could you PM with the work you have done in the past and what kind of work you're looking to do for the $15/wk, eg doing tickets / live chat, posting on forums etc.

Thanks

Hello,

Could you also PM me as well? We are looking for someone to help promote our services.

Hello,

I am new to the community and cannot recieve PM's but I am extremely intrested in hiring you as a sales rep.

Feel free to send me an eMail and we can go from there. I offer high percentages for finding customers.

eMail: staff@hostingfroggy.com

Thanks!

Hi,

I have had about 5/6 pm's about this and I have gone with one company. I will be looking for more work in the future. If you need it, Put your interests here and i will get back to you when i am free.

I work on a solid rate of 15$ a week.

the first week is only 7$

Deepest regards,
    Thrive

In Spain, for 15$, you can go to cinema, and drink a coke, but can't invite a girl with you

Actually, you can get 2 cinema tickets and no coke xD! In all seriousness, this isn't my ONLY income. So i am not worried about money so much, its more of an experiance.

Nice reply

Thrive If you are interested in comission sales with Movilpoint.net in Spain for an extra income please write to us through our web site