Gameserver Hosting

I recently bought a server for my clan to host CS on, it's overkill for the 14 & 12 slot servers we are running on it, we are looking for someone who wishes to have a high quality 12-16 slot HL2(or HL1) mod server at 66 tic.

The server is a dual core 2.8Ghz with 1.5GB of ram on a 100mb/s port with plenty of bandwidth. Most game server providers will overload their boxes to try to squeeze every last cent out of it, we intend to the the opposite and only run 40 slots or so which the box can easily handle, this provides a very stable and lag free environment. It is a Windows box since SRCDS is known to actually preform better in a Windows environment. All servers will be restarted at 5am EST daily to ensure the best possible performance.

We're asking $25/month(essentially just to cover the windows license) for up to 16 slots, or smaller if you'd like, at 66 tic, if you think this is for you please PM me or email me nunim[at]dragon-gaming.com

Where is the server located?

Virginia, excellent connections to everywhere in the USA and UK.

[Edit] I'll throw in up to 200MBs of sv_downloadurl hosting but I'd suspect everyone on here as hosting in one form or another

I am interested in this - please could you contact me via email/msn at james[at]jamestodd.me.uk.