Adult Forum for sale

Hello,

I started an English language adult erotic forum in May 2002. The forum now reaches almost a one million posts and it's time for me to start a new project. The forum is closed since February 2006 for new registrations. It has a very tight community and the majority of the users is well educated.

Forum Statistics:
    Threads: 140,340

Members: 5,462
    Chatlines: 285,560

User Activity: 90-150 users any given time
    Post Activity: 700-1000 posts per day for last two years

AwStats
    Vistors: ~4400 per day
    Hits: ~550000 per day
    Bandwidth: ~3,5GB per day

The server costs are for members in the form of donations. The forum makes absolutely no revenue. However, there are opportunities to make huge revenue if you open the board to the public. I put a lot of work in the forum and I'm looking for offers starting at $25k. It's a perfect forum for adult webmasters.

More details and forum guest account available via PM or e-mail [EDITED]
    Last edited by Andrew Moore; 06-27-2014 at 11:45 PM. Reason: By Request
      0 Not allowed!

Wow - 25K - I'd like to know what that site address is.
      0 Not allowed!

PM me graphic stats and URL please.
    NuPixel - Custom Web Design & Graphics
    Extraordinary, Not Ordinary
    Web & Graphic Design, HTML, XHTML, CSS, Script Customization & Integration + More!
    Click Today! --> NuPixelStudios.com
      0 Not allowed!

PM me stats and also url please
      0 Not allowed!

TubuNet, I offer a quality forum. Hence my asking price.

NuPixel & Bonzer, informational PM's have been send.
      0 Not allowed!

I'd like the url also.
      0 Not allowed!

url please
      0 Not allowed!

please pm me details
      0 Not allowed!

Hi,

please PM me more details about your forum.

- Webstats
    - URL
    - Revenue monthly revenue (3 last months)
    - Cost for running the website (server, advertisement, etc..)

Regards,

G
    PutFile.io Disrupting traditional file hosting.
    █ Signup Early and enjoy Unlimited space/bandwidth for your files hosting, Forever!
    █ No Ads.
    █ No Countdowns.
      0 Not allowed!

Googled, like I stated the forum doesn't make revenue.

FreeBB, Ivan23, coax_k & Googled, PM's have been send.
      0 Not allowed!

eron19, a PM has been send!
      0 Not allowed!

pleas pm me the details
    DesktopArt.com desktop wallpaper art community
      0 Not allowed!

PM has been sent!
      0 Not allowed!

The forum is rip-prodcutions.org and it's a forum for illegal posting of copyrighten material from adult paysites. It's been shut down once before by copyright owners but they've started it up again with the afore mentioned member restrictions (so they won't get in trouble again).

Anyone seriously thinking about getting involved with this site or this person should think twice.

Posting illegal copies of movies, music, and stolen adult content isn't a good online business.

Screen shots of the inside of the forum are available for proof should anyone need them.
      0 Not allowed!

I'd appreciate proof..
    NuPixel - Custom Web Design & Graphics
    Extraordinary, Not Ordinary
    Web & Graphic Design, HTML, XHTML, CSS, Script Customization & Integration + More!
    Click Today! --> NuPixelStudios.com
      0 Not allowed!

Since my posts here aren't being counted and my proof has been deleted anyone who want's to see proof just PM me here.
      0 Not allowed!

Showing people your email or letting people give you their email so you can email them would be better, don't rely or blame the boards from stopping you show proof.
      0 Not allowed!

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by onlineguy
    Since my posts here aren't being counted and my proof has been deleted anyone who want's to see proof just PM me here.
    You can't receive PMs until you've made 5 or more legitimate posts, and you were given the reason why your posts were removed. If you need to discuss that with the staff, please start a ticket.
      0 Not allowed!

I'm sorry, I just thought anyone would appriciate knowing the truth behind what the forum advertised here for sale truly was. I don't want to get into any discussion about how this board is run, it seems like a good place albeit run somewhat differently.

Don't take my word on this at all, go see for yourselves. rip-productions.org You'll find that you can't get in unless the owner allows you access you'll never see what's going on. If he does allow any potential buyers inside then that'll be all the proof needed.

Anyone who want's to take that forum over will also receive all the troubles with it. Over two dozen web sites I know of personally are seeking to legally shut down the site and that doesn't include the MPAA who have also been alerted to the sharing of movies within.

I'm just trying to help out.

Unless it get's deleted again, here's a link to a screen shot of an example post withing that board (image contains no nudity or profanity):
    hxxp://img25.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=87894_rip01_122_403lo.jpg
      0 Not allowed!

Hello onlineguy,

Anyone interested has been given a login to view website uncensored and fully accessible. Upon request I've given written history and explained the legality of the forum. The forum is a legit operation. Our ISP (LeaseWeb) can confirm that.

I find it ironical you post that screenshot on the imagehost which hosts the majority of the content found on the forum. I can guarantee there are no legal troubles with the forum since the beginning.

The fact the forum is closed is due to the request of the members. Too many images were removed due to massive hits they received. Resulting in many red x's. It has nothing to do with your statement there's suggestive content. Interesteded users, of which a few in this thread can confirm they accessed the forum.

The paysites owners you speak of are among the parties interested in acquiring the forum (gfy users).

Greets,
    RipDepot.
      0 Not allowed!

Then be honest and tell all how your site was shut down ( after your claim about being "untouchable" ) for posting copyrighted material. If it's legit, as you claim, then how did that happen?

You even said just now yourself that paysite owners are interested and you know of them because you are allowing their content to be given away for free. They want to shut you down the quickest way possible and if they have to pay for it then they will.

Face it, you steal from others and make money from it. Don't count on hiding behind foreign laws to protect you for much longer.
      0 Not allowed!

Let's face it Ripdepot, or should I call you Syba? The only reason you are selling is because Paypal found out that you accepted donations through them from members to help pay for the board and shut your account down once they knew RIP hosted copyrighted content from several pay sites. Not to mention music, films etc.

And now you are struggling to pay the bills seeing as members aren't comfortable using the new payment menthods that you have made available to them to donate.

Everything Onlineguy says is true. A number of us have been collecting a vast quantity of inofrmation about Rip-Productions and it's sister board Proving-Grounds. These boards will not be around much longer and if anyone does buy them you are purchasing a forum that is full of stolen content.

But seriously don't waste your time discussing it with Sybakaos. You will be buying something that is near the end of it's exsistence.
      0 Not allowed!

@onlineguy

The forum was never shutdown. You may have read board messages falsy stating that for entertainment purposes. It is obvious you are a member of RiP-Productions, you could check the board's history. You won't nothing significant as your statement is based on assumptions.

The paysite owners I have contact with do not want to shutdown the website. After asking their future plans, they informed me about a possible idea to open the public and make it a model board. There is after all a stable interested community in erotic content.

@IAIA

I'm not syba, I'm the user owning the forum and it's entire network including the Proving-Grounds. PayPal discontinued services due to funding a website of adult nature, not because of infringement as there is none.

Yes, I am struggling with the upkeep and syba has been notified of that. That's why I want this forum to be sold. I have no more interest in it. If the sale might not continue, what I highly doubt seeing the interest then January 2007 will be the last month RiP-Productions has been seen active.

With this message I will end my participation in this thread. Interested users can still make offers starting at $42k via PM, the highest bid until know.
      0 Not allowed!

Closing thread per user request.
    Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, don't touch this!
    WebHostingTalk.com
      0 Not allowed!