If you're looking for a new design for your current business, website or community, you're in the right place .

Here we have a design that was to be used for an upcoming project, however, the project is being taken in another direction which does not require the design or logo used.

The buyer will receive full rights to all 4 alterations of the design and the included logo. The logo is vector based and may be sized accordingly. You simply would need to open it via Photoshop. As needed we can also size the logo in various sizes if needed .

So in short, you will receive:

- Full Rights to All 4 Design Alterations
- Full Rights to the Flame Logo used
- Minor Customization if required

Coding services for the design may be acquired, simply let me know and I will provide a quote for this service.

Design Preview

Asking Pricing: $350.00

Open to offers, though the asking price seems to be a fair price considering the design alterations available and the logo being vector and included.

This does has not been sold before and is unique. Buyer retains all rights.

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me via PM or send an e-mail to the e-mail address below.

[email protected]

Thanks ahead of time and I hope everyone has had a great new year and is already off to a great start!