Bellsbowsandwhistles.com

I'm not near through, but I wanted opinions.

I've still got to get my site name at the top and I hate the way my welcome blurb looks.

Mainly what I want to know is if I have my meta tags and such in the pages right. I don't know much about spiders and robots even though I'm still learning.

Thanks!

No opinions? I'm beginning to think it must look like fido's behind or something. *sigh*

you need to add a different <title> for each page. lao, you may as welll change the keywords and description as well to add a wider spectrum to your words. There seemed to be a problem with your DOC TYPE when I vaidated it as well.

Finally! Someone to give me an opinion. I'm not totally sure what you are talking about, but I'm heading to research it now. Any more ideas or clarifications will be appreciated!!!

What do you mean a problem with my Doc Type???

Thanks!!!

This could be a dangerous thread. lol It would be interesting to count how many lonely internet singles will be searching through the pages of that website looking at the models. *sigh*

Just kidding. :-p

Quote Originally Posted by MikeWalczak
    This could be a dangerous thread. lol It would be interesting to count how many lonely internet singles will be searching through the pages of that website looking at the models. *sigh*

Just kidding. :-p
    I should have put something in the title just in case it offends huh? I thought about it but as usual I'm in a HURRY! LOL