Crucial Web Hosting Rocks.

I know this is my first forum post, so it looks like I'm advertising, but I hit up this forum first because I had to share them with you. It was a total accident that I found Crucial Web Hosting.

First of all, what you'll notice is that they're cheap - incredibly cheap for the basics that I really wanted - and that rocks pretty much entirely. I was able to get 5GB of space and 50GB data transfer for $4.99/month. I was totally cool with doing that - you can also get a domain from them for $5.99 with free hosting - I went to the more conventional route so I'm not as familiar with this, but it sounds pretty cool anyway.

Second of all, the management team and support rocks. I noticed that there was an outage, so I went onto their live support and instead of being greeted with "No one is available to help you" or "Chat closed" there was someone...not once, but twice, and three times when I went to use them. The person I was talking to was always always always friendly, and not conceited or stuck up (what I had encountered in the past). Another really awesome thing, which sounds weird, is that the support staff dealt with you on strictly a professional basis. With other webhosts that I've used, they've tried to become my friend while talking to me. Live Chat Support is not a place to make friends! It's a place to help your customer - and Crucial Web Hosting has met this end of the deal quite amicably.

And finally - their promotions rock! I went home from college for Christmas and lo-and-behold I have a letter from Crucial Web Hosting. Enclosed was a $1 bill and a promotional coupon to get any of their hosting packages for $0.97 for the first month. It was awesome. I've never had a webhost send me money back. After I got done laughing, I went online and told them how awesome that was.

Overall, their prices are awesome, their uptime is amazing, their support rocks like nothing I've ever experienced, and their customer care and promotions are spectacular. Overall, Crucial Web Hosting rocks.

I've been with them seven months so far - and I plan on staying with them long into the future.

Crucialwebhost.com - Crucial Web Hosting
    Last edited by alionda; 01-02-2007 at 12:29 PM.

If you want to be taken seriously for this review, please post the domain that you have hosted with them.

Good review. Keep us updated.
    Alex Maleki -/- 1.866.596.8401
    iTeraWeb Solutions -\- Quality cPanel, Unlimited Reseller, and A-Z VoIP Termination.
    http://www.iteraweb.com | 24x7x365 Phone/Chat Support

I thought I had posted at least one of them in my sig, but the domains I host with Crucial are -

Cirtome.com / Grogsu.org

Thanks for verifying.
    There is no best host. There is only the host that's best for you.

Quote Originally Posted by alionda
    I thought I had posted at least one of them in my sig, but the domains I host with Crucial are -

Cirtome.com / Grogsu.org
    Thanks for verifying. Glad to hear that you've found one of the quality web hosts out there and that everything is going well.