Selling : Blog + Merchant Account + $56 Revenue

I am selling my blog.

Merchant Account: 2Checkout Credit card processing account is also included in this blog.

Revenue: Last Month I made total sales of $56 and I use 2Checkout account to receive credit card payments. This money is still in 2checkout account. You will receive it with the purchase of this blog.

Advertisement & Traffic : This blog mainly receives traffic from Pay per click search engines. However I stopped advertising this website. Because I am not interested in this blog anymore.

Business Model: I setup this blog to sell different kinds of products such as handmade items, bed spreads, domain names etc.... I often use eBay to advertise & sell these products.

Price: $79

Payment Option

You will pay me using your credit card. (Through Western Union or Money Gram Website). If you never use any of this service before. I 'll help you to complete payment process.

If you are interested please let me know as soon as possible. I want to sell this blog within a day or two.
    <<< Please see Forum Guidelines for signature setup. >>>

I also want you to know that you are paying less than the actual value of this website. Here is the total value of this blog.

Merchant Account (one time fee) : $49
    Webhosting : $3.95
    Domain Name : $7.99
    Revenue in 2Co Account : $56
    Total: $116.94
    ...And you are paying only $79

are you sure 2checkout accounts are transferable?
    Post2Host Community
    Cpanel hosting upto 10GB & adfree .

I just can’t get that.
    Why are you selling it if you are getting revenue from it???

Yes account is transferable I read their TOS. I am working on a different project. That's why don't have time for this. Besides these days i am testing a different way to promote affiliate programs which takes a lot of my time. If this new method proves to be a success who needs to care about this blog revenue.

I don't wanna waste this blog and merchant account this is why i am selling it less than cost.