Quantum Payment Gateway and WHMAP

Hi all,

Just wondering if anyone here is using or has tried to use CDG's Quantum Payment Gateway with WHMAutopilot?

I have a license of WHMAP, but was not able to find any specific information on WHMAP's site/forums regarding Quantum. It does seem to list CDGCommerce plugin in development.

Thanks,
    Nasir

Quantum Payment Gateway is one of the rarely supported modules in processors, simply because it's too new.

What they DO have going for them is the authnet emulator. Read through the documentationi in the gateway, but you can simply set your authnet url to their emulator and you should (note: should) be able to work fine.

If this doesn't work, you can always switch to the tried and true authnet. CDG should have no problem switching this for you, and WHMAP most definitely supports this. If they don't, they don't deserve to be called a billing client .
    WHMCS Guru - WHMCS addons, management, support and more.
    WHMCS Notifications Extended - Add slack, hipchat, SMS, pushover to WHMCS !!
    Always looking for Linux, WHMCS, Support Desk work. PM for details

Thanks for the info. I didn't know about the Authorize.net emulator.

Hi Nasir,

As mentioned here, the Quantum Payment Gateway is new so it is still in the process of becoming listed in the various billing software & shopping cart packages.

However, I think in the next few weeks you are going to see quite a few inclusions. It is quite easy to integrate into because of the Authorize.net emulation mode so for most payment modules, it is a 5-minute tweak of an existing AuthNet module.

And yes - WHMAP definitely supports this gateway now as well.
    CDGcommerce.com - Trusted Merchant Account Solutions since 1998
    Many thousands of successful, growing businesses benefit from our expertise every day. You can, too!
    We help merchants to eliminate gateway costs, reduce & mitigate fraud and achieve streamlined PCI compliance.
    Learn more today at http://www.cdgcommerce.com - we look forward to helping your business grow!

Thanks for the reply. I already got an account with you guys. However, I decided to go with Authorize.net instead of Quantum.

Authorize.Net is a perfectly fine gateway as well. Whatever works best for you is fine with us.

PS - we just started offering the Quantum Gateway so it was probably not even an option for you when you signed up unless you just got started with us.
    CDGcommerce.com - Trusted Merchant Account Solutions since 1998
    Many thousands of successful, growing businesses benefit from our expertise every day. You can, too!
    We help merchants to eliminate gateway costs, reduce & mitigate fraud and achieve streamlined PCI compliance.
    Learn more today at http://www.cdgcommerce.com - we look forward to helping your business grow!