Talking My experience with HostExcellence

Hello,

I'm here to talk about my experience with the HostExcellence web hosting service. In one word, it is GREAT. First, it's very cheap - starting at $2.95/month and including 5 GB of storage, 50 GB of bandwidth and many cool features.

The control panel is easy to navigate and well organized. I experienced some speed problems with it at the beginning, but it seems that HostExcellence solved the problem since then.

The support is 24/7, with a live chat. I always get the answer to my questions there in some minutes (seconds) only. People are very friendly and helpful. For further analysis from them, there is also a trouble ticket system, which works perfectly. I loved it.

The server has always been up and running very fast. No problem at all about that.

The only real "trouble" that I had with them was my mistake. They don't offer any mySQL database in the first plan, and I haven't taken the time to verify before registering. So I had to upgrade to the next plan, which is $7.95/month instead of $2.95. Anyways, the service there is always amazing and I am completely satisfied of my experience so far.

Benoit

It is always great to hear a posotive review on a web hosting company! It looks like to me that their name abides with the service they provide . I'm glad you found the ideal home on the web for your websites!

Quote Originally Posted by benoitr007
    First, it's very cheap - starting at $2.95/month and including 5 GB of storage, 50 GB of bandwidth and many cool features.
    Good to see a cheaper host with positive review Let us know how it continues!!
    <<< Please see Forum Guidelines for signature setup. >>>

Well, I have to say that I'm not a very severe person, if I was maybe I could find a lot of small glitches and say that I don't like my experience. So far I have never encountered a 'bad host', and I hope it will never happen! ;P

Well there are certainly bad hosts out there. What alot of people do not understand when reading reviews on larger providers is you can't please every single customer. Furthermore, you will see that consumers are more egar to write a negative review than a positive one. Keep us updated on your host and I hope your satisfaction continues with them!!
    <<< Please see Forum Guidelines for signature setup. >>>

Glad to see you are happy with them, exactly how long have you been with them?

Glad to see you are happy with them, exactly how long have you been with them?
    Oh, sorry, I forgot to specify that information. I have been with HostExcellence since August 2006.