Angry RegisterFLY AGAIN and again horror, I can`t renew my domains!

Hi,
    over 13 days I waiting for simple renewal 2 expired domains and still nothing!!

Stupid registerfly, they never NEVER worked good, on site/scripts every time some errors and they simple don`t want fix that, site working slow like they have 10 year old server with 100 MHz CPU and 56Kbit connection to that server!

I see that many people here have same problem with them, how we can fix that??? How they can do this, how they can use our sites for some stupid ads without any problem? Nobody sued them? Somebody reported this to ICANN?

I thinking that this is not legal!

Also, THEY SIMPLE DON`T HAVE ANY SUPPORT, I try to contact them and EVERY TIME they simple don`t reading my messages, EVERY TIME SAME COPY/PASTE ANSWER and no answer on my questions! And every time in that answer they tell to me that I must wait 1-5 days but I already waiting over 13 days!!

I never worked with people, site, service,company, like this, on internet can`t be worse company!!

Also, because of this same thing (they don`t renewed my domain after I pay them) now somebody else using one my domain and I can`t back that domain and also they don`t back my money to me!!

I can`t understand how this site/company can work on this way without any problem, simple they stealing on many ways and nothing!

How we can stop this?

SORRY IF MY ENGLISH BAD!

Thanks.

I thinking that they don`t want to renew this domains on enom system and want to transfer this domains to RF but now they can do that because enom don`t allow them to do that because this domains now expired!!

But stupid RF support don`t want to tell this to me, every time same answer 1-5 days and I`ll lose this domains because they don`t want to tell true to me and also don`t want to pay enom!!!

As we've seen EVERYWHERE. Never try to renew your domains at RegisterFly. Transfer them. If you do a search for "RegisterFly" on WHT, I'm sure you will find many complaints and advice in what to do in your situation.
    Signature Under Construction.

I know that and I want to do that but now because I have expired domains I can`t do that! First I must renew and after that transfer domains....

Well you haven't done a good search of these forums then, coz there is advice on what you can do if your domains are expired, right on these 1st and 2nd pages.

Please write here what I can do....contact enom?

Do a search.

Quote Originally Posted by stu2
    As we've seen EVERYWHERE. Never try to renew your domains at RegisterFly. Transfer them. If you do a search for "RegisterFly" on WHT, I'm sure you will find many complaints and advice in what to do in your situation.
    Yep, never ever Registerfly... Try Moniker instead, or any other well known ones_

By their own admission RegisterFly are having a lot of system problems with domains not being renewed and new registrations being aborted midstream.

It typically takes me 3 e-mails and 24 - 36 hours to get a response out of them.

Their attitude is surprising because if their boasts of 2,000,000 names registered are true then their annual renewals alone should be capable of generating a couple of milliion dollars revenue and you would think they would want to take more care of the business (I know I would!).