* domain disaster at

Is anybody know about
    I'll buy a domain name from them at the beginning of the year 2006.
    It's run Ok till I want to change the ns server to my own.
    The control panel are limited to A and MX, the NS option was lock.
    I'll try to contact the support and it ends they dump me to billing dept.
    They said If I want to change my NS by my own, theyself will do it but on my own risk and I must sign a form that state they not responsible for now on.
    I agreed but there's no clue from them how to manage the domain name like when I must pay the yearly subcription. control panel are so bad.
    I also used godaddy, they control panel was superb, I can change my NS anytime I want.
    I feel the hiding some important info for client.

Why did you post this twice? Please be more careful next time.

Also, I have never really heard of MasterWebNet, But use the search system to see if anyone else has had problems. Well.. there is definatly something they are hiding.. not quite sure what it could be, Signing a form?! Never heard that one before.

I think it is better to move to good domain registrar where you get better control panel to manage your domains. Enom is also good. When ever you select a domain registrar for registering your domain please see to it that it is ICANN registrar domain.

Thank you.

Making you sign a form sounds a little shady. I'd suggest you read it thoroughly before doing so. If you feel like they are hiding something you may find it in that document when it's too late.
    InfTek Hosting
    Shared and Dedicated Kerio MailServer Solutions