Web hosts for sale

Hi Guys and Girls,

I have in the past bought web hosting companies that are either losing money or have just passed the breakeven point. I then get them more clients and improve their support structure and improve their infrastructure so that they have failsafe servers etc and I then sell them again. Often the prevouis owner stays onboard to help me get used to the client base etc and so that they can continue to see their business grow.

I have been following other projects over the last 12 months and as a result have not kept upto date with the industry and do not know any web hosting businesses that are looking to sell that meet my critera.

Does anyone know of any web hosting businesses that are for sale at the moment as I am looking to take on another one?

Please let me know if you know of any.

If you are the owner of a small web host and would consider selling but do not want to post publically please feel free to pm me.

all the best,

Charlie
    pseudonymuk

Hi Charlie,

You might want to check the 'Related Web Hosting Offers' section. That is where hosts are usually posted for sale. I personally do not know of anyone wanting to sell at this point.
    Daniel B., CEO - Bezoka.com and Ungigs.com
    Hosting Solutions Optimized for: WordPress Joomla OpenCart Moodle
    Data Centers in: Chicago (US), London (UK), Sydney (AU), Sofia (BG), Pori (FI)
    Email Daniel directly: ceo [at] bezoka.com

I will have a look.

thanks for your reply.
    pseudonymuk

Also try to Google it, you may find other places that have it posted aswell. However as earlier statements suggest, checking the related web hosting offers and request sections should prove to be helpful in your search. Good luck!
    <<< Please see Forum Guidelines for signature setup. >>>

thank you all, have seen 1 i was very interested but I am about a week too late.

Not to worry i'm sure I will find the right project eventually.

Thanks again.
    pseudonymuk

Also check out gobignetwork.com they may have what you are looking for there. Mainly used for start up capital, but individuals are alwasy looking to sell there.
    <<< Please see Forum Guidelines for signature setup. >>>

just had a look on that site and there doesnt appear to be anything for sale, just requests for startup funding.

Which area of the site should I be looking at?

thanks,
    pseudonymuk

You posted in the wrong forum.
    Alex Maleki -/- 1.866.596.8401
    iTeraWeb Solutions -\- Quality cPanel, Unlimited Reseller, and A-Z VoIP Termination.
    http://www.iteraweb.com | 24x7x365 Phone/Chat Support

originally possibly yes, I am still getting used to WHT. I dont have the rights to move the thread though, sorry.

I did reply to the right topic though.
    pseudonymuk

You might also want to check ebay sometimes people sell hosting sites with clients there as well.
    Server Management + Support to your hosting clients (unlimited tickets and servers) in one monthly fee.
    Outsourced Support
    | ManageAndSupport.com.

**We will monitor and harden your server + provide direct support to your hosting customers.**