CP/Billing/affiliate program?

Hello I am looking for a software that automates billing and has a built in affiliate system where the people hosted already can refer people. I do not want the people to have to sign up again for the affiliate program itself.

Please let me know if anyone has heard of a software like this.. Thank you have a great day!

http://www.empresasdehosting.com
    THE WEB HOSTING INDEX IN SPANISH
    http://www.empresasdehosting.net
    THE WEB HOSTING DIRECTORY IN SPANISH

WHMAP has an affiliate system aswell.

http://www.whmautopilot.com

However, I think that WHMCS is the more affordable solution.
    <<< Please see Forum Guidelines for signature setup. >>>

i will check this out becaues whmcs does not have what i need as far as the affiliate program i need it to be more then 1 level of referral comssions. It would be best if I could set my own levels .

I talked to whmcs and they said this would not be able to be done even if i paid for customizing.

O well on to the next software lol

Price is not an issue as long as it gets the job done.

Thanks guys!

yes whmautopilot isnt too much developed if they get the intergration done within a few weeks i may buy it how do you like the software

We used WHMAP version 2 and it has the integration with the affiliate programs in there already. Great software. However as we grew, I felt we needed something a little more sturdy.

Quote Originally Posted by empresasdehosting
    Another vote for WHMCS here. Great software, and excellent development and support.
    WHMCS Guru - WHMCS addons, management, support and more.
    WHMCS Notifications Extended - Add slack, hipchat, SMS, pushover to WHMCS !!
    Always looking for Linux, WHMCS, Support Desk work. PM for details

Quote Originally Posted by linux-tech
    Another vote for WHMCS here. Great software, and excellent development and support.
    I think you missed his post 3 posts up that he said whmcs will not work for him.
    www.ihostdev.com iHost v3 in beta Host Automation - iPanel v4 beta With Forced Ads in User Sites, illegal file scanner, and new post 4 hosting feature
    www.domainuptime.comSite monitoring

WHMCS is completely worthless software to me. whmautopilot may work depending on what idevaffiliate says about there software... yet i dont think this will work either. I need something with a better affiliate program then 2 levels lol. Thanks for your time see ya!

I thought you were looking for a built in system and not wanting to go third party?

Quote Originally Posted by hitboy
    i will check this out becaues whmcs does not have what i need as far as the affiliate program i need it to be more then 1 level of referral comssions. It would be best if I could set my own levels .

I talked to whmcs and they said this would not be able to be done even if i paid for customizing.

O well on to the next software lol

Price is not an issue as long as it gets the job done.

Thanks guys!
    Your not going to find this with any billing system. Its going to have to be a third party one.

Maybe Matt (WHMCS Dev) doesnt have time to code in that ability, but it definitely could be done. Im not saying it would be simple, just possible.

www.awbs.com has a built-in affiliate system.
    Want to sell domain names? Sign up today for an eNom.com reseller account from a trusted eNom ETP provider.
    * We provide support and service to over 3245 happy eNom domain name and SSL certificate resellers!

Quote Originally Posted by mrzippy
    www.awbs.com has a built-in affiliate system.
    Does it work in the fashion he asked for?

i sent awbs a email but no response yet... so im keep looking.. thx anyway

Quote Originally Posted by MACscr
    Does it work in the fashion he asked for?
    Quote Originally Posted by hitboy
    I am looking for a software that automates billing and has a built in affiliate system where the people hosted already can refer people. I do not want the people to have to sign up again for the affiliate program itself.
    Yes, it does.
    Want to sell domain names? Sign up today for an eNom.com reseller account from a trusted eNom ETP provider.
    * We provide support and service to over 3245 happy eNom domain name and SSL certificate resellers!

why not using JAM? It is free for 50 affiliates, then you should have the license.
    You can ask JAM to integrate it with your whmcs or any other software you are using, they are very helpful to do so. see: http://jam.jrox.com

If you use awbs, you can integrate it very easily. llok at theri manual.