Cheap Dedicated server with cpanel?

What is the cheapest dedicated server that has cpanel and is on a reliable network that anyone knows of? Cpu speed doesnt really matter as long as its above 1.0ghz and 40gb hdd or more. Thanks

try VPS..

you can find cheap ones by seraching this forum offer section.

I cant do with a VPS since I dont actually have full root access and I need a dedicated server

LayeredTech is pretty cheap for cPanel servers. What's your budget?

Under 70 perferably with cpanel

Not meaning to beat a dead horse but what do you mean you don't really have root access with a vps?

Limited IP tables, limited speed, cant proc, and cannot do anything that will even remotely alter the OS like apf or anything and I need a dedicated server

Gonna be hard to find this.. you can barely find a server lower than $70 and cpanel isn't free (up to $50)

Well realistically my goal is under 80 but I can find some "crappy" 1ghz or less servers with cpanel for 60-65 bucks

If you aim for $90/mo you will get something otherwise its going to be very hard to find anything
    Russ Foster - Industry Curmudgeon

have you checked the dedicated servers forum?

I think layerdtech is your best bet. If not try the dedicated offers.

You can probably find a Celeron for around $80 with cPanel. However, I would go the VPS route. A $50 or $60 VPS will offer you a lot more than an $80 Celeron, and will probably be running on much higher quality hardware. Also, with a VPS, you in fact can do things like run iptables or APF. You just need to make sure your host has compiled their VPS kernel with support for it.

Alex