I search work for some cash.

Good Moring, I need job to (in order to) earn some little $. I kown some about WebHosting, and i linux ( debian ) user. I was support Admin in one of free hostings. I can spend many time - Rly A lot ( in weekend ). I can work as support / admin. Or server helper. One me problem is me english language as You see it isn't best. Waiting for any offerts, I nice for clients.

Thats for all who reply in this topic.

You may want to leave someway for people to get back to you. You can't receive pm's.

Well, besides your poor language and grammar skills, maybe your a technical genius! What wages are you looking for? Will you be looking for a consistent job, or just misc. jobs? We do need a way to contact you as CooRaul pointed out.

Quote Originally Posted by CoolRaul
    You may want to leave someway for people to get back to you. You can't receive pm's.
    Sorry, You can talk me using msn ( [email protected] ) or email [email protected].

Quote Originally Posted by IceCreamMan
    Well, besides your poor language and grammar skills, maybe your a technical genius! What wages are you looking for? Will you be looking for a consistent job, or just misc. jobs? We do need a way to contact you as CooRaul pointed out.
    Rly sorry about me language. I need earn some $ a month ( not much - dependening work (consistent job but i can get too another misc). I kown WHM + Cpanel and another panels. To learn (medium ) webpanel i need +-30minutes.

Thanks for reply in me topic.

I accept paypal.

No need to apologize! Not all of us speak English anyway! I will be referring you and this thread to a friend shortly! Best of luck!

Quote Originally Posted by IceCreamMan
    No need to apologize! Not all of us speak English anyway! I will be referring you and this thread to a friend shortly! Best of luck!

Thank You

Bump, is still available.

I can work as support.