* Need Cerberus Helpdesk Help and Customizations

I just installed Cerberus hepdesk (free version) but I am having issues with receiving emails to my outlook express account. Their forums are pitiful and can't find anything useful to help me out.

Anyone that might have some extra time would like to help me getting this working correctly please p.m me or post in this thread. I am not wanting to pay a whole lot for this issue

I would also like to customize Cerberus so it will integrate into my website as well. So someone with knowledge of how to do this I am looking to hire as well. Please inform me of your fee's to do the template customizations.

Regards,
    Matt

Yeah, I`m also in need of some help with Cerberus, namely getting the parser installed and working.

The forums are not much use, especially since they switched from vbulletin to Vanilla, half the posts archived posts are messed up.

I found the customization pretty easy. It embeds into an existing website without too much effort. I can probably help with that.

Quote Originally Posted by mesobob
    Yeah, I`m also in need of some help with Cerberus, namely getting the parser installed and working.

The forums are not much use, especially since they switched from vbulletin to Vanilla, half the posts archived posts are messed up.

I found the customization pretty easy. It embeds into an existing website without too much effort. I can probably help with that.
    I think that is what my problem is. The instructions weren't too imformative about that part

Do you use MSN or AIM?

Maybe we could figure this out together? lol

I've been using Cerberus for a while, currently running two live paid installs of it. Assume you guys are using the one-email free version or you'd be benefitting from their great support. If that's the case, let me know and I can probably help with the email (especially since it is all pretty much different in 3.x so if you've used the previous version it can be confusing).
    Plexi Hosting and Web Services LLC - Solid hosting, gift cards

TalkShoe - Live, interactive podcasts

Yes it is the free version. If I like what I see and everything works properly I will probably buy the license. But I want to try it out and see how this software works first.

By the way, I have p.m'd you again

Fixed, thank you Peter