Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Hi anon-e-mouse, thanks for cleaning up some posts above.
    Ronnie T. Moore, Founder/Owner
    AlwaysWebHosting.com Friendly, feature-packed Cpanel hosting, that can't be beat!
    cPanel 11 Fantastico Multiple-Domain hosting (Host up to 25 domains with one account!)
    Sales/Support via phone, email, help desk, forums, FAQ's, instant messenger, live chat
      0 Not allowed!

This is awesome! I just signed up!

I currently use "another" host and this deal is just so great beyond words. I'm gonna move my reseller account over to AWH I believe.

Can you guys help with that?
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by jwstaton
    This is awesome! I just signed up!

I currently use "another" host and this deal is just so great beyond words. I'm gonna move my reseller account over to AWH I believe.

Can you guys help with that?
    Hi John, thanks for your comments! We set up your account earlier and have sent you the info.

Though we do not have reseller plans listed on our site, we CAN accommodate you with a custom reseller package as well based on your requirements and budget, etc. I left you a voicemail a little bit ago confirming the signup and with our contact info. If you could get in touch with us, we can help you with a reseller package and any other account(s).
    AlwaysWebHosting.com Friendly, feature-packed Cpanel hosting, that can't be beat!
    cPanel 11 Fantastico Multiple-Domain hosting (Host up to 25 domains with one account!)
    Sales/Support via phone, email, help desk, forums, FAQ's, instant messenger, live chat
      0 Not allowed!

how many addon domains and parked domains do u allow?
    It's all about Client Support
    www.Hostlings.net - Shared and Reseller Hosting

(cPanel + Fantastico + WHM + all the bells and
    whistles)
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Montypaks
    how many addon domains and parked domains do u allow?
    Hi, normally we leave addon domains to zero, and instead have you fill out an "additional domains request form" where we'll set your 2nd through 10th sites up with their OWN FULL cPanel account, sharing the space/bandwidth of your main site. We think this is better because you have a full cPanel, full control over email, spam filtering, stats, etc. instead of it just being an addon domain loading from a folder of the main site. With that being said, if you prefer the addon domains, we can enable 10 of those for your account. We have done this for many people that don't need the full cPanel and are happy with the addon domains feature. And, if you really need more than 10 that's no problem, just let us know and we'll set it higher.

Re: Parked domains, you can setup as many of those as you want.
      0 Not allowed!

Question 10 Domains ?

The 10 Domains has a requirement of having to be registered in the same Owner name.

So, this super deal is NOT really a 10 Domains offer.
    Correct me if I am wrong.

Quote from your site: Legal link

Sub Hosting not allowed
    Hosting other sites or domains other than your own with your hosting account, as determined absolutely and solely at AlwaysWebHosting.com's discretion (usually verified via domain WHOIS lookup), is not allowed in any way, shape, or form. We do NOT allow clients to set up sites for others (such as friends, the public, etc.) in subdomains, folders, or otherwise on their hosting account with us; They should sign up separately for their own account(s).
      0 Not allowed!

What exactly is the advantage of having 10 different cpanel accounts as opposed to 10 add on domains. Just can't get my head around that
    It's all about Client Support
    www.Hostlings.net - Shared and Reseller Hosting

(cPanel + Fantastico + WHM + all the bells and
    whistles)
      0 Not allowed!

Thanks for the quick setup!

I'll give you guys a call to chat about that reseller account.

Thanks again!

John
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by ivanhoe
    The 10 Domains has a requirement of having to be registered in the same Owner name.

So, this super deal is NOT really a 10 Domains offer.
    Correct me if I am wrong.
    Hi ivanhoe, please do understand we have the terms in place but this is still a true "10 domains allowed" offer. Our terms do say that they should be your domains (registered to you according to whois). But, the WHOIS info is rarely checked/enforced. In fact, it was added two years ago only after multiple people kept trying to have us set up a site for everyone in their class at school (30+ sites), or everyone that they know. It was just modified to prevent abuse. Only if there are serious inconsistencies would we ask for clarification, you know? So please, if they legitimately are your sites or sites you work on, or groups you are affiliated with, or family members, etc. it is no problem.
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Montypaks
    What exactly is the advantage of having 10 different cpanel accounts as opposed to 10 add on domains. Just can't get my head around that
    Hi Monty, I see your PM in my inbox, so I'll reply to your personally on this as well. When you have an addon domain set up in cPanel, it "piggybacks" on the main site by: Loading from a subfolder, Being sub-listed in the mailboxes/forwarders/aliases section, etc. Not everything in the cPanel can be setup and utilized by the addon domain.

Addon domains vs separate cPanel accounts: (keep in mind we can offer either)

1) Separate backups -- We particularly like is that each site would remain its own separate site backup during the backup. They would both be their own 'username.tar.gz' compressed backup file. So, if you needed a site restored or returned to a previous state we can restore the cpbackup file. If it was an add-on domain, there isn't a way for us to restore just the addon domain's web files, database, or email, etc. (Well, there is, but not as easily)

2) Separate logins/access -- Another feature that many customers enjoy is that since each site is its own separate cPanel, it has its own separate username/password. This is useful if you want to give a web designer or a partner access to the control panel, but do NOT want them to have access to your other site. If you gave them the FTP access for the addon domain, they can't administer everything they might need to do in cPanel (MySQL databases, email configuration, Fantastico installations, etc.) If you gave them your main domains cpanel user/pass, they can view/manage your entire account and any domains listed under it! So, by setting up separate cPanel accounts, you can keep the sites separate and provide access to each site individually.

I may be rambling, but please let me know if this doesn't clarify it or make sense to you.

P.S. Yes, we look forward to talking to you soon, John!
      0 Not allowed!

<- made mistake while making purchase.

Goes to cancel order and make a new one.
    Last edited by hsbsitez; 01-30-2007 at 09:57 PM.
      0 Not allowed!

Okay, no problem hsbsitez. If its easier, let us know what changes need to be made to your order and we can simply adjust the invoice for you.
      0 Not allowed!

sounds good!!!
    - When this offer will expire???
    - can we pay for more than a year???

Edit: sorry, ignore my second question... (the answer is in the first page)
    Last edited by cozz; 02-01-2007 at 10:18 PM.
      0 Not allowed!

Hi cozz, thank you for the questions. This promotion was planned through the end of January 2007, but due to strong response we've extended it indefinitely! I can't tell you exactly when it will expire, but we can just recommend that you jump on it soon if you are planning on signing up. At this time we cannot offer more than 12 month signup on this 90% off promotion. Its one heck of a deal
      0 Not allowed!

Is this sale still going on through the first week or so of February?
      0 Not allowed!

Yes mwa423, it is valid through all of February. As mentioned in my previous post, we're extending it a while longer (without a set expiration date at this time)
      0 Not allowed!

Hello,

just 2 questions before sign up. Do you allow adult sites? Also do you support youtube clones or scripts that require ffmpeg?

thanks
      0 Not allowed!

Hi nikq, please contact us with more info on your site so we can make a determination. We do not take adult sites but sites such as professional photographers that may have some adult material, for example, would be okay.

At this time we do not have ffmpeg compiled into PHP. We will work on getting this added in, thanks for reminding us to do this.
      0 Not allowed!

I have now been with AWH for over a month, and their service has never once been compromized in any way. They are great, friendly staff and help you out with any problems! They even check up on their customers now and again to see how they're getting along.

Definately the most amazing hosting company i have ever been with. Looking forward to renewing next yea, AWH!

Keep up the awesome work.

Regards,

L. G. Archer,
    Vorspire Networks-
      0 Not allowed!

Thanks L.G.! Can you post your URL, as someone always asks for it after a positive review
      0 Not allowed!

Hello,

signed up for a yearly plan earlier. looking forward to get my welcome mail and start transfering my sites
      0 Not allowed!

looking for off shore web hosting

Dear Sirs:

I am looking for an offshore web hosting company to host my site. Please contact me at 414-234-8267 or email at kalgronvall@frontiernet.net. Thank you.

Kal Gronvall
      0 Not allowed!

Thumbs up

Having been an AWH customer for years, it is definitely one of the webhosts that I can recommend. Ronnie, his team and their service are top notch.

Regards,
    Rob
      0 Not allowed!

Hi,

I am interested in your webhosting, but I would like to know if I can forward my emails to an outside server as well as retaining a copy on your server?

My current host does not allow this.
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by techiegirl
    Hi,

I am interested in your webhosting, but I would like to know if I can forward my emails to an outside server as well as retaining a copy on your server?

My current host does not allow this.
    Yes, of course you can. Just set up a POP3 mail box and also set up a forwarder by the same name, and voila!, you've got it setup as requested!
      0 Not allowed!

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast