Cool [For Hire]Hosting Support

My name is Steven, and I'm currently looking for a job as a Support staff member. I would be more than happy to answer support questions through tickets, live chat or through IM (Yahoo and MSN).

I have very good knowledge with cPanel, PHP, MySQL, Fantastico and WHM as I used to run Hosting Sites a few years ago which used php/mysql scripts and cPanel/WHM.

Additionally, I'm a very friendly guy and know how to handle customers for support if needed. And i'm everyday nearly all day for the extra mile of fast support.

I speak fluent in English, and can be online everyday from 6am - 1am Monday's to Friday's and all day Saturdays and Sundays.

I would be willing to be paid on a per-ticket basis or an hourly rate (rates can be sorted when hired)

I can be contacted through the following:

MSN and Email: [email protected]
    Email: [email protected]
    or through PM

Thank you.

England, London
    Email Sent ,

Giving up does not always means you are weak, it Simply means you are strong to let go!

Hi Navid1,

I havn't received an email from you on my hotmail or yahoo email address. Do you think you can email me again or PM me?

Thank you,

Sorry i did receive your email. Yahoo has been quite slow as of late. I have replied to your email.

Price Per Ticket: $0.50
    Price Per Tickets/Hour: $4 (Best to take depending on how many support requests you get)
    Price Per Support On Live Support: $1
    Price Per Hour On Live Support: $6.50 (Best to take depending on how many support requests you get)

Thank you,

Last edited by fatetrip; 12-31-2006 at 04:30 PM.

What kind of per ticket rate are you looking for, to start? Give me your level 1, 2 and 3 prices.

Hello chrchcol,

My starting price for the first day is $0.25 per ticker or $2 per hour or live support at $0.50 per support request or $3.25 per hour which is level 2 because the first day is half the rate.

Thank you,