Exclamation Free Billing System

I really need a GOOD Free one.. I simply do not have the money at the moment to splash out on one! Any ideas?

PHPcoin i dont like by the way!

You are not going to get a really good Billing software for free. I like phpcoin among the free billing s/w.

Your best bet would be to use PHPCoin its simple and good if your just starting out a webhosting company then i would subject Clientexec when you start to get more customers as Clientexec is easy to admin and is pretty fast

SolidState is the best free one

You cannot find a good free hosting billing software. If you don't want to pay for a one when don't look a billing software. Then you can use a whois script together a form mailer script and a calender software for billing tracking.
    DomainCart - Domain and Hosting Shopping Cart with Integrated Bootstrap Hosting Template.
    www.domaincart.net - Demo

Like the others said, PHPCoin comes to mind. That said, my experience with it. I found it horrible to setup, configure and customize.

Mm ok.. i am trying Solid State! Also.. i tried one called MiniBill but it
    has LOTS of errors I also had another go at PHPCoin but it just isnt compatible with me!

Quote Originally Posted by Thrive
    I really need a GOOD Free one.. I simply do not have the money at the moment to splash out on one! Any ideas?

PHPcoin i dont like by the way!
    Good and free really doesn't mix well. Like water and oil. I would suggest shelling out the $20 per month it costs to get a good and reliable billing system.
    <<< Please see Forum Guidelines for signature setup. >>>

Quote Originally Posted by HostFrog
    Good and free really doesn't mix well. Like water and oil.
    So what do you call Linux ? What do you call PHP ? And what do you call apache and MySQL ? I take it neither of these are "good" then as they are free ?

Be carefull using phpCOIN, this is insecure.
    Once even their own forums got hacked and deleted! expert hackers can work with phpCOIN like a remote shell. lots of phpCOIN users insulted the poor developer in his forum because their sites got hacked through phpCOIN and they moved to other softwares like whmcs!

Hi,

Exponent is free.

Aaron
    Aaron Greenspan
    President & CEO, Think Computer Corporation

http://www.thinkcomputer.com

If is has to be free... I shall suggest phpCoin too.
    WebHosting.com.bd - Web Hosting Bangladesh
    Limited Sites Per Server | cPanel | RVSiteBuilder PRO | Rapid Support | Pay-As-You-Go Reseller
    DomainDokan.com - Domain Registration Bangladesh
    Real-time Registration | Online Control Panel | Rapid Support | Turn-key Reseller