PHPProxy screw my server:(

Heya

Few weeks ago i installed PHPProxy on my server. The problem is tht on 2-3 max 4 days my server and all domains hosted stop working . I need to reset Apache manually and after all things go back to normal
    What's wrong .? Should i get rid of the PHPProxy and install CGI Proxy?

Btw the site i'm talking about it www.searchproxy.info

It's not clear what got misconfigured and how ?
    What do you mean by 2-3 max 4 days ?
    Datums Internet Solutions, LLC
    Systems Engineering & Managed Hosting Services
    Complex Hosting Consultants

Well after i restart apache in max 4 days my server get screwed again.Sometimes is 2 days sometimes 4 and i need to reset Apache
    All this started after i installed this PHPProxy so i suppose this is the problem

PHPproxy could be the problem, but it could actually be anything. If you think it's PHPproxy then why don't you try disabling it and see if that makes a difference?

Apart from that with the little you've said there's nothing anyone can say to help you other than hire someone to help you, as you haven't given us any real information about the server state or what you've tried. For instance, how long does it take to hang once you restart? When it hangs, what is running on the server? Have you tried removing PHPproxy? Or do you just stand there wringing your hands and humming a tune hoping it will get better??

Look at the apache log and see whether there is any hints on why it stop working all of the sudden.
    tanfwc
    Singapore Managed Colocation
    Singapore BGP Announcement

Apart from that with the little you've said there's nothing anyone can say to help you other than hire someone to help you, as you haven't given us any real information about the server state or what you've tried. For instance, how long does it take to hang once you restart? When it hangs, what is running on the server? Have you tried removing PHPproxy? Or do you just stand there wringing your hands and humming a tune hoping it will get better??
    Problems started after installed this PHPPRoxy

For instance, how long does it take to hang once you restart?
    Depends 2,3 days period. Last time i needed to restarted after i post this topic here,yesterday now seems to work ok

I know the problem is PHPProxy i just asked if anybody have same problems and can be fixed