Does this page look too cluttered?

Hello, I am still working on this page so it is far from finished. I just wanted to get your input in seeing if this page looks too cluttered or is it fine the way it is:

http://www.addyoursitefreesubmit.com...irectories.php

Removing the Alexa and W3C images may make things seem cleaner but those icons do add something to the page so I am not sure.

Thanks

*Edit*

I removed the Alexa image and it looks cleaner now but wanted to ask you what you thought.
    Last edited by lexington; 12-30-2006 at 01:27 PM.

I do like the overall of the page layout. Clean and nice...
    tanfwc
    Singapore Managed Colocation
    Singapore BGP Announcement

Thanks a lot I think it looks better without the Alexa image. I will continue working with the current page then thanks again.

Moved to Web site reviews
    Studio1337___̴ı̴̴̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡̡.__Web Design

I would say it's ok... just

clean look and easy to read!

Thanks guys if I would have known this forum was this supportive I would have asked for feedback for all of my sites

it looks a little too plain like a pure advertisement site. Also I would shoot for a different domain, it is WAY too long

it is a long domain and it is simple but almost simple enough to think i'd look elsewhere. add some feedback, stats, articles on how it is important to get listed and stuff like that!

Its clean, quick loading (which im a big fan of) and a nice little (notice the little) site. 7/10.

I think its good, nice and simple good job.
    Reliable, safe, secure. A company that cares about their clients

MyPaidHost - For Vps | Shared | Resellers accounts

Layout is fine, nice job making the site explanation prominent, with the list right below. However the actual practice of paying for links is highly questionable; such sites often use tricks to appear to have a high PageRank while actually being useless. But that's at the webmaster's discretion; your site is still very useful for anyone who does decide to do that.

Quote Originally Posted by AvailNetworks
    it looks a little too plain like a pure advertisement site. Also I would shoot for a different domain, it is WAY too long
    I agree! What did you originally depend on as your finished product?

If possible, since the page is such a static page, you should try to throw in something to define the pages. An example would be, maybe have a colored text box that is an off white / grey combination?

The information and wording is definately there, however!

Quote Originally Posted by CGameProgrammer
    However the actual practice of paying for links is highly questionable; such sites often use tricks to appear to have a high PageRank while actually being useless. But that's at the webmaster's discretion; your site is still very useful for anyone who does decide to do that.
    I agree, that is usually from people just buying a domain that had expired. If you search google and use other tools you can see if the site has a lot of backlinks and a history then you know that the PR has been earned. There are a few other methods of determining this but that would take too long to explain. Thanks!

If possible, since the page is such a static page
    Actually the page is dynamic and when I have completed the "submit new directory" form it will continually add new listings. Thanks!

The page has launched now and seems to have received a lot of quality directories already. Thanks guys

My tips:

a. I'd make the PURPOSE of the page more clear and brief. You should spend may be two sentence each to describe what the page is about and another 2 setence about importance of PR. My point: atm your text isn't "browser"-friendly - you've to reach each word to get the meaning.

b. Remove the underline from links in the first column of table. It'll reduce the clutter.

c. Increase the padding of the table by pixel or two.

d. Instead of stating USD each time, just put a note once somewhere that implied currency is USD.

e. Instead of Yes/No text, using an image might make it more easy to the eye.

f. Make Quick List FAQ more prominent and on top half of page. Seems like quite a few column headers you've used aren't self explanatory so folks will rely heavily on the FAQ.

Good luck.

Thumbs up Not static at all

It's not a static page at all ... should be fine for placement needs.

It's nice, simple and clean... And looks like many other pages.
    FastNext - shared, reseller, clustered hosting, VPS, dedicated servers.

Free DNS Stuff - IP tools, DNS checking tools, ping, tracerout etc.

i like it