Results 1 to 13 of 13
  1. #1

    Don't trust this person!

    Hello,

    I hired this guy Dennis to do some work for me about 4 times over. Giving him 4 chances.

    He kept telling me he'll get a preview online every time I contacted him on msn.

    His web site is: www.mooxs.com

    The only thing this guy is good at is giving a refund, but thats not the point. Myself have lost a lot of business because of this guy.

    At 32 years old you would of thougt this guy would get straight to the point.

    here's a few quotes from him on msn:

    I asked for a screen shot of the progress, he replied:
    "No. I don't think you should ask this, it just shows your not trusting the person you hired to do a job. Also the messages I get are continiously showing me you don't have faith or disapprove of me doing business (which we allready talked about last time). I allready told you I'm really not after your money, I just liked you as a person on chat so made you good prices and worked on good quality."


    He told me 3 days for the time line on one project and nowhe said:
    "If I would lie I also would not refund. I have about 4 people I work for in my list who have problems with designers that simply don't refund when people ask them to, so that's allready some credit I have for this. I'm sorry sometimes I set tight deadlines (bad habbit)."



    I am looking for a guy that does great work (graphical design, php programming) at affordable prices now; so if your out there give me a PM.

    J
      0 Not allowed!

  2. #2
    You had some small jobs for me and you knew I was allready on short time. I had some problems which caused me to be set back in work for some time.

    All projects currently running are scheduled for delivery the first week of Januari and I have quite some refferences that the projects now are again beeing developed on time.

    If people like you keep sending me messages every 10 minutes this won't do any good for working hours.

    However I send a refund even before you asking me for it (like you allready said your self.

    So it just shows that you now just are posting to give me a bad name!



    Quote Originally Posted by applework
    Hello,

    I hired this guy Dennis to do some work for me about 4 times over. Giving him 4 chances.

    He kept telling me he'll get a preview online every time I contacted him on msn.

    His web site is: www.mooxs.com

    The only thing this guy is good at is giving a refund, but thats not the point. Myself have lost a lot of business because of this guy.

    At 32 years old you would of thougt this guy would get straight to the point.

    here's a few quotes from him on msn:

    I asked for a screen shot of the progress, he replied:
    "No. I don't think you should ask this, it just shows your not trusting the person you hired to do a job. Also the messages I get are continiously showing me you don't have faith or disapprove of me doing business (which we allready talked about last time). I allready told you I'm really not after your money, I just liked you as a person on chat so made you good prices and worked on good quality."


    He told me 3 days for the time line on one project and nowhe said:
    "If I would lie I also would not refund. I have about 4 people I work for in my list who have problems with designers that simply don't refund when people ask them to, so that's allready some credit I have for this. I'm sorry sometimes I set tight deadlines (bad habbit)."



    I am looking for a guy that does great work (graphical design, php programming) at affordable prices now; so if your out there give me a PM.

    J
    CLEAN WEB2.0 WEB DESIGN AT AFFORDABLE PRICES
    CLICK HERE FOR OUR PORTFOLIO
      0 Not allowed!

  3. #3
    I am posting to warn people about you. You told me it would be done 2 days ago. Then you said you had family problems and you had to go out all day. Then you made up another excuse the following day.

    "So it just shows that you now just are posting to give me a bad name!"

    Well if you done everything you said you would then this would not happen.

    I have lot a lot of freaking business because of you! Other people need to know as they would lose business too!

    And as for you planning to start a VB skinning web site, good luck but remember that you need to actuall do the work.

    J
      0 Not allowed!

  4. #4
    Check the guys at quantumcloud.com
    Caro.Net: Support is everything
    Offering High Quality Dedicated Servers.
      0 Not allowed!

  5. #5
    Family problems? Where did you make this up, even if I would have these I would not talk about this with a client.

    I will leave it at this. All my clients now I have a refund policy so all that needs to be done is send me an email asking for a refund and it's send (I never make a problem out of this).



    Quote Originally Posted by applework
    I am posting to warn people about you. You told me it would be done 2 days ago. Then you said you had family problems and you had to go out all day. Then you made up another excuse the following day.

    "So it just shows that you now just are posting to give me a bad name!"

    Well if you done everything you said you would then this would not happen.

    I have lot a lot of freaking business because of you! Other people need to know as they would lose business too!

    And as for you planning to start a VB skinning web site, good luck but remember that you need to actuall do the work.

    J
    CLEAN WEB2.0 WEB DESIGN AT AFFORDABLE PRICES
    CLICK HERE FOR OUR PORTFOLIO
      0 Not allowed!

  6. #6
    kool, thanks.

    I just sent them an email.
      0 Not allowed!

  7. #7
    yes you may have a refund policy but the point is people need to work done more then a refund.

    You need to look at the way your runnign things and turn it around because I certainly am not happy with your service on the projects you have worked on.

    Listen to this:

    I gave you a html file and images I needed made into xhtml. You didn;t look at how the html wasfunctioning such as when you enter content the page expands. You kept having to go back over it about 6 times in total.

    That project was not a big one but the point is you don't treat your so called "clients" you say with respect.

    J
      0 Not allowed!

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Seoul, Korea (London, UK)
    Posts
    1,672
    Mooxs.com, Dennis just completed a complete PSD + coded work for me.

    His work is excellent! and my only problem with him is he charges too low.

    I recommend him highly to anybody looking for good designs for good prices..
      0 Not allowed!

  9. #9
    LOL, you wanted a tableless file, I do it for you and afterwords you come complaining it get's messed up. I open the file and you added tables to it...

    Get your own work together!



    Quote Originally Posted by applework
    yes you may have a refund policy but the point is people need to work done more then a refund.

    You need to look at the way your runnign things and turn it around because I certainly am not happy with your service on the projects you have worked on.

    Listen to this:

    I gave you a html file and images I needed made into xhtml. You didn;t look at how the html wasfunctioning such as when you enter content the page expands. You kept having to go back over it about 6 times in total.

    That project was not a big one but the point is you don't treat your so called "clients" you say with respect.

    J
    CLEAN WEB2.0 WEB DESIGN AT AFFORDABLE PRICES
    CLICK HERE FOR OUR PORTFOLIO
      0 Not allowed!

  10. #10
    I added the tables to see it expand quickly. I didn't add them so they would stay there forever. Get your facts right dude.

    J
      0 Not allowed!

  11. #11
    Dennis may of completed the project for you. But the point is he has messed me around far to many times engine.
    I asked for a screen shot of the progress and he told me not to ask them questions because it shows I don't trust him; how does that work out? I paid him 50% in advanced. Before he startted the last project he wanted %100 of the payment.

    J
      0 Not allowed!

  12. #12
    Just been speaking to Engine on aim. He said that I got a refund and I should be happy. HAHA

    Does anyone else think that because I got a refund it makes it alright? The guy wouldn;t even give me a screen shot for gods sake.

    A refund is nothing the work is something.

    its not the first time someone complained aginst dennis. I stuck up for him when that person did but now the shoe is on the other foot.

    J
      0 Not allowed!

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    WebHostingTalk
    Posts
    8,878
    Quote Originally Posted by applework
    Just been speaking to Engine on aim. He said that I got a refund and I should be happy. HAHA

    Does anyone else think that because I got a refund it makes it alright? The guy wouldn;t even give me a screen shot for gods sake.
    He wasnt able to deliver, you got a refund. Not sure what else you're looking to do with this thread, but it ends here.

    Sirius
    I support the Human Rights Campaign!
    Moving to the Tampa, Florida area? Check out life in the suburbs in Trinity, Florida.
      0 Not allowed!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •