Looking for Good Reseller to start offer!!

Looking to start company up to do webhosting/game server. Starting to do webhosting 1st. .Checking out zoneserv.com didn't see any reviews are they any good looking to spend under 50 a month intill i start building my own ded servers. any other ideas for companys.

hey

also found these guys what do u think

hostingdude.com any good?

You're looking for a reseller package which is not what they have exactly. What are your requirements in terms of space / bandwidth as well as control panel preference?

Your budget is great to start off.
    ServerTag Technologies - Everything you need for hosting activity
    A Canadian company providing top notch site hosting, servers and colocation services

Quote Originally Posted by Charlesnj2005
    Looking to start company up to do webhosting/game server. Starting to do webhosting 1st. .Checking out zoneserv.com didn't see any reviews are they any good looking to spend under 50 a month intill i start building my own ded servers. any other ideas for companys.
    Check out the offers forum, you can normally find a good deal this time of year (sales & all).

Happy New Year
    Please PM me if you need any updates or help.

You can try surpasshosting.com. The cheapest reseller plan is $15, but it worth it.
    Had only positive feedback about them (few my friends having reseller accounts with them and one have dedicated server ordered from them)
    Tried other companies with cheaper plans, but without any luck, poor support, server overloaded etc.

Quote Originally Posted by riurik
    You can try surpasshosting.com. The cheapest reseller plan is $15, but it worth it.
    Had only positive feedback about them (few my friends having reseller accounts with them and one have dedicated server ordered from them)
    Tried other companies with cheaper plans, but without any luck, poor support, server overloaded etc.
    Do you use this company personally? If yes, show your URL, please.

Yes, I do. riuhost.com is on one of their servers.
    Moved to them few month ago and very pleased with their service.

hi

resellergeeks.com has good offers anyone try them?

I would recommend you ResellerZoom, they were good when we used them.
    Optimidia - Affordable and reliable web hosting.

i know first starting with webhosting then going to rent ded or make my own boxes up

What do you expect for $50 a month?
    Shared Web Hosting - Reseller Hosting - Semi-Dedicated Servers - SolusVM/XEN VPS
    LiteSpeed Powered - R1Soft Continuous Data Protection - 24/7 Chat/Email/Helpdesk Support
    Cpanel/WHM - Softaculous - R1soft Backup - Litespeed - Cloudlinux -Site Builder- SSH support - Account Migration
    DowntownHost LLC - In Business since 2001- West/Center/East USA - Netherlands - Singapore

Quote Originally Posted by Charlesnj2005
    i know first starting with webhosting then going to rent ded or make my own boxes up
    Hi

This is how most people do it, start small and work your way up!
    Cyber Host Pro Ltd - over 10 years in the UK hosting industry.
    Website Hosting | Reseller Hosting | Cloud VPS Servers | Dedicated Servers
    ★ WhiteLabel OnAPP Cloud VPS Reseller Program, Failover, 10Gbit SFP+ Dual SAN storage with Cpanel, Plesk & Windows server.
    www.cyberhostpro.com - UK Call Centre + 24x7 Online Chat

resellerzoom.com the best !!

Quote Originally Posted by CyberHostPro
    Hi

This is how most people do it, start small and work your way up!
    Not only the most common, but best way IMO. Cutting costs in the main thing when starting up. Good luck to you!
    <<< Please see Forum Guidelines for signature setup. >>>

Checking out zoneserv.com didn't see any reviews
    I'm not sure what you mean. There seems to be a lack of recent reviews, that's true, but there are quite a few older threads about them: http://www.webhostingtalk.com/search...pe=0&exclude=&

I agree with Dan, also check out Google by running the company name through the search.
    <<< Please see Forum Guidelines for signature setup. >>>