Thread: looking for VPS

looking for VPS

I'm going to move from So now looking for reliable vps with good support for about $50 per month. Linux, whm, cpanel.
    If someone can give me advice?

Thank you.
    Sorry for bad english.

i use they offer uk and us server locations.

seems to be fine and great support

another which i have not used but seems to get good reviews is powervps.

Seoul, Korea (London, UK)
    I would choose liquidweb with their current 10USD discount.

I would check both LiquidWeb and SLHost. Both have specials offers in the VPS Offers section right now.

I forgot to say
    high uptime and quick support is very important for me

are these hosts good in it?

I have had dedicated servers with LiquidWeb for years. They have fairly quick support and great uptime. I did like that I could contact them by phone in an emergency.

I have only a limited experience with slhost (about 2 weeks). In this short time, the server has always been up. I have submitted about 6 tickets at different times of the day. Most were very simple issues that I could have done myself. But I wanted to test the support. All were answered quickly. I was impressed with the quality of the replies. So far I am very impressed with them.

I am with slhost starter plan for about 2 weeks, their support team is quick and very helpful. check out if they still have special offer. the speed is excellent.

good luck

Definitely a2b2. You cannot go wrong with it.
    Rus is a respectable guy and he knows what he's doing.

slicehost is quite cheap and I've found that they provide 24x7 support which is excellent .