Am I gonna find a better deal?

I've been looking for a dedicated server to run a few websites on. The websites are pretty popular, and have a lot of PHP/mySQL, so I need something with at least 1 gb of ram and a good processor. My budget isn't that high, $50 or below would be good.

I found nice looking server at Hetzner (http://www.hetzner.de/rootserver_en.html.)
    AMD Athlon 64 3700+
    1 GB RAM
    2 x 160 GB SATA HDD
    100 Mbit/s unmetered
    39 € with 99 € setup (comes to about $51 a month with $120 setup)

This looks like a really good deal, and I doubt I'm going to find anything like it, but are there any other companies offering something like this? Unmetered bandwidth is nice, but I'd probably only need around 600-800 GB a month.
    Also, has anyone elsed use Hetzner? I'd like to hear some reviews.
    Last edited by TarballX; 12-29-2006 at 05:44 PM.

I would not go with unmetered if you only need 1000GB. Unmetered networks are usually oversold, and slow due to a few people who abuse it. A normal server with a 1000GB bandwidth limit will probably be faster

It is only 100 Mbit unmetered for 1000 gb, then it is lowered to 10 Mbit for the rest of the month. You can choose to go back up to 100 Mbit for another 250 gigs of traffic, but that is on a lower quality network.

You aren't going to get anything amazingly good for 50$. Enough said. Sorry to be harsh but its crazy what people want for so little. If you honestly expect good service out of a 100mbit unmetered server in germany for 50$ a month, go for it, but don't say we didn't warn you.

Thats what I'm looking at getting.. I usually push 4-5TB/month so I hope hetzner is good for me.

From my experience (I used to resell a few years ago on dedicated boxes) you really do get what you pay for!