Hosting in the Dallas/FT worth area

Looking for half rack of colocation space, around 1000 gigs of bandwidth a month.
    Personnal Blog
    PHPJack Inc. Technology Consulting Services
    I can help you with your technology needs from beginning to end.

colo4dallas single server product. Great quality/pricing, management can be a bit severe, so tread lightly.

Quote Originally Posted by abbynormal1
    colo4dallas single server product. Great quality/pricing, management can be a bit severe, so tread lightly.

Can you elaborate on severe? What kind of issues did you have? I had a 1/2 cabinet with them for just over a year and had no issues at all.

Quote Originally Posted by abbynormal1
    I agree with this statement more than I care to share.
    Ray Womack @ atOmicVPS LTD
    Linux & Windows Cloud Hosting Solutions Powered by OnApp
    Fully Managed [Shared][Reseller][Cloud VPS] [Dedicated]
    Featuring the atOmicSTACK ● Speed ● Performance ● Reliability

We're also considering space there. Can you elaborate on the 'severe' mention?

SH
    SpeedHost.Com - WebHosting That Pays (Since 1998)
    AIM ([email protected]) | ICQ (464246529) | MSN ([email protected]) | Yahoo (speedhostcom)

can be a bit severe
    I agree with this statement more than I care to share.
    You help no one with such vague statements.

Expound or retract.
    There is no best host. There is only the host that's best for you.

Let Me End this HERE

I have had many business dissagreements with Paul VanMeter, President and CTO of Colo4Dallas.

I have never taken issues personal with him, and have never had a reason to belive that he was not a straight shooter. I think we can both agree (or agree to disagree) that our business relationship was not a good one, and it wound up nasty.

My early remarks werement to be a "neutral" comment, meaning the facility is great, but I have some problems with the managment. This is not uncommon for a guy with a business degree to hold all of my suppliers/vendors feet to the fire.

Paul and I are about 180 degrees apart on many issues. On a business and professional level, I have no reason to believe he would be a "liar".

While we may have one of the strongest love-hate relationships in the business, I acutally like the man personally, and I have told Paul this, many times.

We just cannot conduct business, but I will continue to recommend Colo4Dallas. It was just not right for me, at my time.
    Last edited by RayWomack; 01-02-2007 at 03:28 PM.
    Ray Womack @ atOmicVPS LTD
    Linux & Windows Cloud Hosting Solutions Powered by OnApp
    Fully Managed [Shared][Reseller][Cloud VPS] [Dedicated]
    Featuring the atOmicSTACK ● Speed ● Performance ● Reliability

Ray

I think you now know that I didnt hold your vendors feet to the fire. I have said I wish you success, you just cant be our customer. I was out of the office enjoying the new year's festivities when this happened. Apparently you made the accusation to your partner that I had something to do with this. That was false.

If I ever said something that insulting about someone I would go to at least the same extreme to apologize, but that is just me. Actually I would never make a statement that insulting in a public forum.
    Looking for next opportunity