* 6 month review of Plinkd.com's hosting

Hello!

although i just recently became a member, I've been reading web hosting forums since the beginning. I was in the market for a VPS and based on what i read here, i choose OLM.net in 2001. My partner and I have been with them since. As you all know, the service has been going WAY downhill. Its kinda hard to up and move 30 websites to another server. But I knew I needed to start looking. and this time, i wanted something a bit different.
    I stumbled across Plinkd one day & signed up. I wanted to make a yoga blog, so I used it to test the service. A few months later, i was really impressed with the support, server speed, etc. So, I upgraded to a higher account, and started moving all my other sites over as well as my friend that i host. I now have 15 domains running. Gary Reid, the owner, is very responsive via email and is a dedicated web 2.0 developer. The server runs fast, and i have NEVER had an outage.

So, 6 months, so far, so good. I don't like moving around much, so i'm hoping to stick around for a while! check it out: plinkd.com

Just took a look at their site ... that's an interesting concept they have going on there. Anyway, glad to hear of your good fortune with them! I certainly hope it keeps up.
    Daniel B., CEO - Bezoka.com and Ungigs.com
    Hosting Solutions Optimized for: WordPress • Joomla • OpenCart • Moodle
    Data Centers in: Chicago (US), London (UK), Sydney (AU), Sofia (BG), Pori (FI)
    Email Daniel directly: ceo [at] bezoka.com

Domspe, can you tell us the sites you host there or open a help desk ticket to verify with the mods?

Otherwise good review, let us know how it goes in another six months.

The URL in the OP's profile appears to be hosted there

Hosted...

Here are some of the domains hosted there are:

chandrakanta.org (the first)
    domspe.com
    domspe.org
    alrpr.com
    animemonitor.com
    evilholidays.com

I hope that helps!!