Paypal Sux: 3 Accounts Stopped

As many of you out there I have multiple cards, which is lucky as each time I attempt to complete online transactions.

My First Card.
    -----------------
    I owned a Mobile Website, the card was registered to this, after i sold the website i removed the account from paypal which my card was attached to.
    Now the card is stuck in "PAYPAL LIMBO", not able to re-activate old account or add it to a new account.
    I have tried EMAILS, CALLS and FAX's.

My Second Card.
    -----------------
    This one got caught up in Validation, thought i had online banking which i didnt. So after trying to activate the account, i had to wait a month to get my statement to validate it.
    During that time, the account became LIMITED As its been in validation for long time.
    I have tried multiple emails, but because its limited. They have no idea whats going on, but policy stops them from activating it. Another card in Limbo

My Third Card.
    -----------------
    Now this one is confusing me, i don't even know whats gone wrong here, when trying to reset password. I get the email, i click the link and then it asks me to call them. Normally its just fill in some questions. Not this time.
    Anyway during the call, new validation asks for telephone number. As you know above i have three accounts. So i have tired every telephone number i have, or had have. Its not on the system .

------------------------------

I officially hate paypal. Its too secure for even normal users to use. All I'm trying to do is buy an Operating System from OsOffice.co.uk (STONGBOLT).

Idea: Someone open a form processor, that accepts payment to your account (THE NORMAL WAY). Then your paypal account transfers fund to the shop.

No Logging in, No Messing.

Any Ideas would be great?

Its too secure for even normal users to use.
    Cmon man ... I hear everyday stories about hacked and emptied paypal accounts. PayPal is not yet as secure as it should be

After you create an acount write down all sensitive infos on a paper as you do when you register for a bank account/insurance etc. This will keep you out of trouble

Quote Originally Posted by danyboy2010
    Cmon man ... I hear everyday stories about hacked and emptied paypal accounts. PayPal is not yet as secure as it should be

Paypal seems to be slightly less secure, mainly because it is extremely easy to open a "fake" account as compared to opening one at a real bank. The main difference is protection. A real bank will protect people against fraudulent transactions by covering any loss. The only accounts that are closed are those that they are sure are involved in criminal activity. Paypal protects you against nothing and closes accounts whenever they *suspect* fraudulent activity.

Its not that protective. Eh, its free what can i say.

If paypal blocked your card just call your card issuer and ask for a new card.
    They will send you a card with a new number.

As for security, no paypal account has ever been "hacked".
    Its silly people who fall for phishing scams that give out their password.
    High Quality Web Hosting from Host Ultra
    Visit us online at www.hostultra.com

Quote Originally Posted by Host Ultra

Really? That is a rather bold statement... can you verify this?

From what I understand you can only have 1 paypal personal account and 1 paypal business account.

Its silly people who fall for phishing scams that give out their password.
    Incorrect
    I've had my account (debit card) used at least twice without my authorization through paypal.
    As well, I've had my personal banking card, which is used primarily in paypal used without my authorization as well.

I'd highly DISagree that it's people who click on "phishing" emails, because I never buy that crap, and yet here I am , having it happen repeatedly.

When you sell a website/domain/whatever, you need to cancel the paypal account related to that domain. The new owners can figure out the difference. You can't transfer paypal accounts, as that is just asking for trouble right there. You need to cancel the account and let the new owners re-establish subscriptions

As well, you can ONLY have two paypal accounts, so, clearly, you're violating the TOS here.
    Tom Whiting, WHMCS Guru extraordinaire
    Linux problems? WHMCS Problems? Give me a shout
    Check out my WHMCS Addons