payment gateway for international customers

Is there any payment gateway for international customers? I am in Vietnam, and want to have one. I am currently using 2CO, but they seems not want to protect their resellers.

Most gateway requires customers in the US, Canada, UK, or Australia... Can you suggest a good payment gateway for international customers?

thanks,
    Traditional music traveling

What is the point for you to have payment gateway if you can't open a merchant account in the US?
    Amirocms.com

A merchant account or Internet Payment Service Provider (IPSP) is based on the merchant, not the consumer.

Check with your local banks to see if they support internet merchant accounts and maybe Worldpay as well. For a United States merchant account, you need at least a United States bank account, United States address, United States phone number.

2CO is reselling your services - you are using their merchant account to process a credit card transaction. If 2CO receives notification of a chargeback from the issuing bank 2CO must comply and return the money. Sometimes a merchant might contact 2CO instead of the issuing bank. This is usualy cheaper for 2CO but if 2CO did not comply, the consumer could just call the issuing bank

The local bank in Vietnam is not ready for real-time credit card processing. They require us / customers fill out the form, fax to them, then customer needs to confirm again... It takes long time to process a transaction.

I have talked with Worldpay as well, but they haven't provided service to Vietnam. I am not sure why they cant do that.

2CO seems just know to process credit card, then do the refund whenever customers asking. We recently have a violated-TOS customer, and even we show both customer and 2CO all the things, why we still charge him, 2CO still made full refund to him!!!

Corey: I see you suggest AccessUSA and LoudUSA for address and phone number. How can I open a US bank account too? Can you suggest it too?

thanks,
    Traditional music traveling

Quote Originally Posted by linktome
    The local bank in Vietnam is not ready for real-time credit card processing. They require us / customers fill out the form, fax to them, then customer needs to confirm again... It takes long time to process a transaction.

I have talked with Worldpay as well, but they haven't provided service to Vietnam. I am not sure why they cant do that.

2CO seems just know to process credit card, then do the refund whenever customers asking. We recently have a violated-TOS customer, and even we show both customer and 2CO all the things, why we still charge him, 2CO still made full refund to him!!!

Corey: I see you suggest AccessUSA and LoudUSA for address and phone number. How can I open a US bank account too? Can you suggest it too?

thanks,
    in my experience,you can win a chargeback case when you sell tangible product and can provide tracking record,with intangible product like membership,hosting,... you seldom win the case even with Paypal
    VN-SG Hosting | Shared Hosting | Reseller at very affordable price |
    http://vn-sg.com

Take a look on SafePaySolutions.com ! I'm happy with them

Quote Originally Posted by linktome
    How can I open a US bank account too? Can you suggest it too?
    Opening a United States Bank account is much hard than it looks. While most will want a social security number, it is not needed for a bank account that is not interest bearing.

You might check out Valis and eTrade for some options in a US Bank account.

You might check out Valis and eTrade for some options in a US Bank account.
    Can you give us the link pls ?

linktome if your CC processor accepts ACH transfer i cna give you a tip

Order a VirtualMoneyInc.com card you can transfer money from your cc procssor to VMI acount using ACH . Your VMI acount will act as an USA bank account

From their FAQ:

How do I load the card (add funds)?
    Funds may be added (or “loaded”) to a card in the following ways:

• Direct Deposit (from a business or employer)
    • Card to Card (from one Virtual Money® ATM Card™ to another)
    • Retail Loading Station (any store that enables the loading of a Virtual Money® ATM Card™)
    • ACH to Card (U.S. only)
    • Bank Wire Transfer

Quote Originally Posted by danyboy2010
    Can you give us the link pls ?
    I usually don't like to post the links because people can just google but:
    eTrade: www.etrade.com
    Valis: www.valisinternational.com

I usually don't like to post the links because people can just google but:
    eTrade: www.etrade.com
    Valis: www.valisinternational.com
    Got your point bro but is almoust new year eve so we are all so lazy... Peace

none

i live in Vietnam too,

i see that www.valisinternational.com does not have a link to help creating US bank acount, the fee is high too.

Etrade bank, they dont provide US bank for non US citizen, only Etrade Security does, ppl heva problem with the brokerage account they provide, your money will be stolen, same as virtualmoneyinc , you can see that they never reply email.

They steal money, close account, that all.Etrade will reply : you did it not us.

SafePaySolutions.com does not support VietNam in thier country list.

2CO is ****, I request my signup refund, when buyer opens a dispute, or a charge back, I had to refund the money and I will have to pay extra penalty payment, around 10-50$ each.