Search cheap Windows VPS

Hello,

I'm from germany and i search a Windows VPS (2000/2003 or any other windows)
    with the following specifications:

~64MB RAM
    ~200MHZ
    ~10MB Space (only for configs)
    ~75GB Traffic
    ~location is all the same (but not in Germany)
    And config, that i can run a vpn tunnel.
    -cheap

Thanks for answers.

dreamax

You might be interested in the VPS packages from Host Europe (they are actually from Germany however, any reason why not?). Otherwise there would be also VPSLAND which doesnt cost too much either.

I do not have experience with any of them and if you do some search here you will also find some negative opinions, but they are the cheapest I found so far.
    Sitemeer.com - Is your site up?
    Multi-Location Service Availability Check ● yes, we do HTTPS & IDN!

The reason is, because the data security is not sufficient in Germany. Germany becomes also slowly an electronic monitoring state.

But thanks for answer, any other tips or answers?.

You'd need to request quotes from smaller VPS providers, the larger established VPS providers won't make such customized solutions for you..

Quote Originally Posted by The Engine
    You'd need to request quotes from smaller VPS providers, the larger established VPS providers won't make such customized solutions for you..
    That's not entirely true. I think a lot of more established providers are will to provide custom quotes. What most Windows VPS providers won't do is provide a Windows VPS with 64MB of RAM. You're going to find that typically 256MB of RAM is the least amount of RAM you will find in a Windows VPS server, however there are some offering 128MB. The problem is that 64MB is simply too little to run a Windows OS, even if it is a shared VZ OS template. You should definitely consider upgradoing that to 256MB of RAM and your options will definitely open up.

Good luck.

The upper indicated, like also the RAM are minimum data.