Looking to hire - cpanel tech and script installations

I need to hire someone to work tech support from around 6am to 11am central time (-6 GMT)

You need to know cpanel/whm and be able to install/update php/mysql open source software systems (i.e. drupal, joomla, gallery, etc.).

This is a paid position, but you won't be working constantly 6am - 11am. Some days you may have a few things to do, some days you may not have anything to do. You just need to be available during those hours.

You must have good English communication skills. This position will pay $100 per week with the ability to grow if desired. This is a perfect position for someone who is already up at those hours and available to work if needed.

Please email scottg at hobbyraceway.com if interested and more information. Thank you.

Is this hosting tech support as in answering hosting questions via ticket support? Or would this be like helping you maintain the server personally?
    Last edited by reject; 12-29-2006 at 03:41 AM.

Well i would be interested, but the times are not good for me, $400 for being around to answer tickets is not too bad. Exp if you are a freelancer, its a little bit extra which hopefully wont encroach too much on other work.

i have sent you an email, thanks

I have sent you an email as well.

Thanks

Sent you a PM. Please check

resume sent
    Nick | BudgetVM
    1G | 10G | 40G | 100G Baremetal Servers
    Featuring Best in Class - In House DDOS Protection - No Voxility

Have sent you an email
    Webby Enterprises LLC - AS63031
    Proudly Offering Shared Hosting, Reseller Hosting, VPS, Dedicated and Colo from Sunny Central Florida
    In the business since 1997!
    http://www.webbytech.net

Still in Search?

Quote Originally Posted by 0utlier
    I need to hire someone to work tech support from around 6am to 11am central time (-6 GMT)

You need to know cpanel/whm and be able to install/update php/mysql open source software systems (i.e. drupal, joomla, gallery, etc.).

This is a paid position, but you won't be working constantly 6am - 11am. Some days you may have a few things to do, some days you may not have anything to do. You just need to be available during those hours.

You must have good English communication skills. This position will pay $100 per week with the ability to grow if desired. This is a perfect position for someone who is already up at those hours and available to work if needed.

Please email scottg at hobbyraceway.com if interested and more information. Thank you.
    Hello..

Email Sent