Which unmanaged companies have a lot of the newer Intel/AMD chips?

I know SoftLayer is usually on top of those, and Steadfast is pretty good too - who else?

www.webnx.com has a lot of new setups.

How new is new to you? I know that the planet have conroes in some of the newest poweregde dells, softlayer woodcrest - What chip are you looking for?
    || Semi-professional PHP developer || Exams right now, don't I just feel lucky? ||

Many Data Centers can accommodate as many newer servers or newer chips as you need. Just need to give them a few days to get the servers or chips ordered.

Quote Originally Posted by music
    Many Data Centers can accommodate as many newer servers or newer chips as you need. Just need to give them a few days to get the servers or chips ordered.
    Sounds right. I contacted RazorBlue here about a custom quote a couple of days ago since I heard they can do unmanaged but Dan stopped responding to me after the second email - a little unprofessional. Too bad because they were in NY which was where I wanted a server in. I like Steadfast's offerings though so they look like a good choice right now.. I'll keep looking though. Gigenet seems pretty good, too. Thanks!

Layeredtech has new chips coming out soon I've heard..

Quote Originally Posted by rob5
    Sounds right. I contacted RazorBlue here about a custom quote a couple of days ago since I heard they can do unmanaged but Dan stopped responding to me after the second email - a little unprofessional. Too bad because they were in NY which was where I wanted a server in. I like Steadfast's offerings though so they look like a good choice right now.. I'll keep looking though. Gigenet seems pretty good, too. Thanks!
    I am allowed some time off for Christmas .

I'll get your quote back to you this evening.

Dan

I'm gonna have to 2nd WebNX - check their thread in the dedicated servers offer forum
    Course-Notes.Org

US History US Government and Politics| Note Outlines Vocab
    Euro History Psychology Econonomics | Forum Study Guides