$1250 +/month Video Humor Site NO maintenance good SE Traffic

I am still raising some more funds, so I have decided to sell yet another site.

The site is http://www.sillycake.com
    This is one of my favorite sites, because I personally like to see how well I can rank for keywords with it, as it is a very friend SE site.
    The site is on the first page of google for the term Vida Guerra and ranks extremely well for many, many other keywords. A very large percent of this sites traffic is from the search engines, so you don't even need to work too hard on promotions.
    I do run some promotions from time to time for the site, and I will provide the details to the new owner.

The index page has a pagerank of 3, but some of the inner pages have pr 4 etc.

I will help the new owner get acquainted with the site, and also help the new owner with any questions he may have. I am always online. I will also provide phone support if needed

Work required? I currently have someone that I pay $50/month to add the videos to the site, so you have to do nothing. I do no work on the site at all.

I have posted screenshots of traffic. The site was originally started in March and has been fairly profitable.

Screenshots can be seen at http://www.sillycake.com/sillycake_sale/

So far this month the site has been averaging roughly $40/day more or less, but really it's about $45 if you do it over the past 17 days, since I added/updated the YPN code to give a higher CTR.
    I have included YPN screenshots, but there are a few other smaller means of income, which I will provide details to for the new owner.

Additionally, I have not had luck getting it into one of the bigger ad networks, like valueclick, casalemedia, or tribal fusion, but if you can get it into any of those, I'm sure the site can make atleast an additional $30/day because of the high page views.

So, a quick overview: The site is making about $1200-$1500/month now, and has had steady traffic, is mostly search engine traffic/growth, and also requires NO maintenance. Also the site runs on a single server and I will provide specs to the new owner.

Please pm or ask any questions you may have.

I will accept Escrow.com as the only means of payment, or Western Union if I receive the money before the transfer.

BIN will be set at $16000, which is very fair, but I am open to offers. Again, I did not want to sell this site, but I still havent reached my goal of $50,000 that I need to get raised ASAP.

Also, if you google me, you will see I have been in the online industry for several years, so you can trust me to conduct a proper transaction.
    I reserve the right to end the auction at any time.

A bid of $8000 has been received!

Moved to Other Offers and Requests You had it right the first time
    If you donít like the road youíre walking on, start paving a new one.

The site doesn't seem to load for me.
    Off Topic Forum - An Off Topic discussion Forum.

Its not loading for me either.

Your Apache is down ( Port 80 )

bah how strange, second time it's happened today, I think I need to clean out logs or something of that nature. I've never had this problem before.

Anyways I just sshed into the server and restarted apache, should all be good now.

What script is that?

It's down again.
    kanashimi internet services - Launching Q1, 2007.
    - Premium Level Shared GeoIP Mirrored Hosting.
    - Your Data Is Mirrored Over 7 Datacenters!

it's up now, server is acting extremely strange, *sigh*

I'll put up $8500.

I have a high bid of $8800 ATM.
    Sorry I forgot to mention it in my last post.

I received a "I'll BIN at 10k if you're interested" pm, but my bin is 11k

if anyone is interested, $11k and it's yours!

You previously stated your BIN is $16,000.

Bid retracted due to instability of auction!

Kanashimi. Yes the BIN was $16,000, but that data was old.

There is no issue of stability, it is how the auction progresses and I am free to adjust prices accordingly.
    If you'd like to follow the latest on the auction, I've sent you a PM of where you can see it. I originally started the auction last week on SP and yesterday it crossed my mind to put it up on WHT as well, which is why my first post seems a little outdated.
    thanks

site is down
    Jon Black

I've fixed it again, not sure why my apache keeps crashing, I have to keep rebooting it.

I will talk to the person that manages my servers ASAP.

Site not loading again.
    Founder of TradeHolding.com B2B Network and OneLoveNet.com Singles & Dating
    >> Business Blog
    >> Business Links Directory

fixed.... my host has gone on vacation I think lol

Is this a custom script. is FFmpeg needed