cPanel & RegisterFly reseller

Hi,

Any good and easy to use hosting software who support cPanel and reselling domains from RegisterFly?

Don't want to rain on your parade - but stay away from RegisterFly My experience with them has been, well - let's say that the term "disaster" is a kind word.

Quote Originally Posted by Henrik
    Don't want to rain on your parade - but stay away from RegisterFly My experience with them has been, well - let's say that the term "disaster" is a kind word.
    I've been very pleased with RegisterFly as an registrar over the years. Been having some small problems with new registrations lately, but they've all been solved pretty quickly. I'll probably keep using them for a long time.

For me it has been the complete opposite;

• Non-existant customer service
    • Was billed for services I wasn't able to order
    • Slow support (took me over a week to get a simple reply on a support ticket)
    • Customer care center in India which didn't quite understand my problem and I could hardly understand what the representative was saying
    • Buggy control panel

Regarding the fact that I was billed for services I couldn't order - this will be sent into my credit card companies as a fraud-complaint during the coming day - unless they decide to refund my expenses in the coming 10 hours. (It is fraud as they aren't doing anything but to state that "we had slight technical problems and you are free to order your domain from us again" - and have not done an attempt to refund me or even get in touch with me during almost 2 weeks time - sorry, this just won't do.)

They may be "cheap", but in this case I can pay an extra 5 USD to get a service that actually works. Many people complain about GoDaddy, but compared to Registerfly; GoDaddy is a dream.

Registerfly doesn't care about their clients, they only care about "the bottom line" and this shows in how they treat their customers. I didn't believe in the horror-stories I've read about Registerfly, but now I know that they are most likely true.

I have experienced some bad companies in webhosting and domain registering in my days, but I can say that registerfly really takes first prize in this "contest of the lousy".

AWBS supports Cpanel and Registerfly. But if the language which you used on your site is not English when the customization will be very hard. Try it and see yourself.
    DomainCart - Domain and Hosting Shopping Cart with Integrated Bootstrap Hosting Template.
    www.domaincart.net - Demo

For me it has been the complete opposite;

Regarding the fact that I was billed for services I couldn't order - this will be sent into my credit card companies as a fraud-complaint during the coming day - unless they decide to refund my expenses in the coming 10 hours. (It is fraud as they aren't doing anything but to state that "we had slight technical problems and you are free to order your domain from us again" - and have not done an attempt to refund me or even get in touch with me during almost 2 weeks time - sorry, this just won't do.)
    If you are planning a chargeback, you better have nothing in your RF account!

They will lock up your account including domain names. Then you get to "work" with their risk dept. Use the wht search, there are many stories about their risk dept.

Read your TOS with them, you might get to pay $200+fees to recover each domain remaining.

-larry

yeah seriously, this random guy pushed over a domain to my account and now its been suspended for fraud. Live support doesn't work, they never reply to my emails, and they tell me the account offices are only opened on this day through the phone. </3 Registerfly

Hmm.. Looks like many people does'nt share my experience with registerfly. Are there any other registrars who offer reselling account witch does'nt cost much money? One thing is hosting my own domains there, but if I should start reselling it would be good to have someone with a better reputation as partner.

Thanks for your replies, guys.

Try for eNom reseller not RegisterFly...they badly spammed my friend weeks before his domain was to expire. Try http://www.hostgator.com/enom.php now for cPanel reseller, go to http://www.stcroixwebs.com mention Hope for Another Day to see if there is a reduced price. The resellers are cheap there and servers are good, I use them myself and is now a major partner site =]

Quote Originally Posted by k3rnd
    If you are planning a chargeback, you better have nothing in your RF account!

They will lock up your account including domain names. Then you get to "work" with their risk dept. Use the wht search, there are many stories about their risk dept.

Read your TOS with them, you might get to pay $200+fees to recover each domain remaining.

-larry
    Well, as I wasn't able to order any domains or *anything* from them to due to this "glitch in the system" they told me about (one week after my order), this won't happen.

I am calling my VISA / Mastercard reps tomorrow to report these transactions as fraudulent.