Would this be hard to do?

I have a vbulletin forum and I've added a custom field in the user profile.

This information (ebay username) is contained in the vbullettin database table "userfield" in the "field5" column and then matches with the userid field.

The user id is located in the "user" table.

What I would like to have a script that connects to the vbulletin database,
    gets the ebayusername from table=userfield colum=field5 and the userid out of table=userfield column=userid. Then use the userid to look up the vbulletin username contained in table=user column=username and then have them listed.

It would just be a stand alone page and not really integrated with the vbulletin forum, so really just needs to go into the database, grab the info and then list on a webpage.

Does this make any sense? I'm not a programmer and would most likely have to hire someone to do this. Just trying to get an idea of how simple or complicated it would be. I don't know much about it, but seems like it would be pretty simple for a programmer.

Thanks for any advice...

No, this wouldn't be hard. It would just be a SQL query with some extra coding to retreive the variables.

I agree with Dismounted. Given this requirements it wouldnt be hard at all to implement.
    Sitemeer.com - Is your site up?
    Multi-Location Service Availability Check ● yes, we do HTTPS & IDN!