Mail header patch for PHP - Stop spam

Does anyone have any experience with the various mail header patches for PHP, which insert several other lines into each email sent via php to allow easy identification of which account/domain the spam originated from?

I usually use the one from choon.net it works fairly well.

in case you didnt get the actual url from choon.net,here's the one http://choon.net/php-mail-header.php
    Tweakservers : Authorised Reseller of SmarterMail | SmarterStats | SmarterStats | Mailenable

Quote Originally Posted by tweakservers
    in case you didnt get the actual url from choon.net,here's the one http://choon.net/php-mail-header.php
    This one works well, yes.
    This doesn't insert "several lines" into the header, it inserts one necessary line which will identify the script called by viewing the header.
    Tom Whiting, WHMCS Guru extraordinaire
    Linux problems? WHMCS Problems? Give me a shout
    Check out my WHMCS Addons

I know it's an old thread, but is there anyway for applying it on Windows 2003?
    Traditional music traveling

Quote Originally Posted by linktome View Post
    I know it's an old thread, but is there anyway for applying it on Windows 2003?
    Yes it's esentially the same way you will need Cygwin(or something similar) however to apply the patch to the source.

Then you need to build the windows binary.
    Server Management - AdminGeekZ.com
    Infrastructure Management, Web Application Performance, mySQL DBA. System Automation.
    WordPress/Magento Performance, Apache to Nginx Conversion, Varnish Implimentation, DDoS Protection, Custom Nginx Modules
    Check our wordpress varnish plugin. Contact us for quote: sales@admingeekz.com