Results 1 to 13 of 13
  1. #1

    Suggest Windows Reseller Package

    I am looking for reliable and economical win 2003 based shared hosting reseller pack. It should have lot of free databases and emails and other regular features.

    regards

    S Z

  2. #2
    Hi szaheer,

    First off I would like to welcome you to WHT as you have 1 post so congrats on that

    You need to properly identify your needs. There are several control panels out there today for window reseller hosting. As a reseller one must be comfortable with what he or she is using. As migrating for one infrastructure to another is VERY challenging especially in the windows environment.

    You may take a look on helm control panel, plesk, or hsphere. These are by far the most popular control panels out for windows 2003.
    Psychz Networks - Enterprise Servers & Data Center Professionals
    ★24/7 On-Site Support - Premium Server Hardware
    ★Facilities: Los Angeles, CA - Dallas, TX | Tier-4 Data Centers
    ★Dedicated Servers - Colocation - Psychz DDoS-Shield™ On-Premise Mitigation

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    3,375
    Quote Originally Posted by szaheer
    I am looking for reliable and economical win 2003 based shared hosting reseller pack. It should have lot of free databases and emails and other regular features.

    regards

    S Z
    Hu

    What is your budget? Also where would you prefer your hosts servers to be located?
    Cyber Host Pro Ltd - over 10 years in the UK hosting industry.
    Website Hosting | Reseller Hosting | Cloud VPS Servers | Dedicated Servers
    ★ WhiteLabel OnAPP Cloud VPS Reseller Program, Failover, 10Gbit SFP+ Dual SAN storage with Cpanel, Plesk & Windows server.
    www.cyberhostpro.com - UK Call Centre + 24x7 Online Chat

  4. #4
    You will find Windows reselling offers in the Offer section of the forum and then ask here about this hosting company.

  5. #5
    I have a question: Why do you need windows reseller pakage? Are you going to resell it? I think it will be difficult.

  6. #6

    thanks clanosiris

    I am comfortable with plesk, will prefer same but i am also open to exploring other options.

    Pls suggest any good hosting providers.


    Quote Originally Posted by clanosiris
    Hi szaheer,

    First off I would like to welcome you to WHT as you have 1 post so congrats on that

    You need to properly identify your needs. There are several control panels out there today for window reseller hosting. As a reseller one must be comfortable with what he or she is using. As migrating for one infrastructure to another is VERY challenging especially in the windows environment.

    You may take a look on helm control panel, plesk, or hsphere. These are by far the most popular control panels out for windows 2003.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Swellyville
    Posts
    2,340
    I would agree with other posts that suggest you should lurk around the offers section here on WHT. You may find what you are looking for there. As a Windows based solution Plesk will be your best bet and most common control panel for Windows hosting solutions, so you may not have to change to adapt.
    <<< Please see Forum Guidelines for signature setup. >>>

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    86

    reply

    What is your budget?

  9. #9

    budget

    as low as possible.


    Quote Originally Posted by varshadembla
    What is your budget?

  10. #10

    Windows Reseller

    I saw the offers section but could not find any dependable & economical windows reseller package. Pls suggest if you're aware of one.


    Quote Originally Posted by HostFrog
    I would agree with other posts that suggest you should lurk around the offers section here on WHT. You may find what you are looking for there. As a Windows based solution Plesk will be your best bet and most common control panel for Windows hosting solutions, so you may not have to change to adapt.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    3,375
    Hi

    The offers section changes by the hour, its best to monitor it over a period of a few days.
    Cyber Host Pro Ltd - over 10 years in the UK hosting industry.
    Website Hosting | Reseller Hosting | Cloud VPS Servers | Dedicated Servers
    ★ WhiteLabel OnAPP Cloud VPS Reseller Program, Failover, 10Gbit SFP+ Dual SAN storage with Cpanel, Plesk & Windows server.
    www.cyberhostpro.com - UK Call Centre + 24x7 Online Chat

  12. #12
    As low as possible isn't how you should look for hosting. Don't concentrate on Price, Diskspace and Throughput. If you do you're going to get burned especially in reseller hosting.

    Look for:

    1. Support
    2. a decent selection of features
    3. a good robust control panel
    4. an active support knowledgebase
    5. generally a good fit of features to services you plan to offer
    6. now start making sure it fits in your budget.
    7. make sure you get a money back gaurantee in case you find it doesn't fit your needs.

    Definitely watch those offers forums.

    Jess
    <<Please see rules for signature setup>>

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    3,375
    Quote Originally Posted by Server_Host_Plus
    I have a question: Why do you need windows reseller pakage? Are you going to resell it? I think it will be difficult.

    Why would it be difficult?
    Cyber Host Pro Ltd - over 10 years in the UK hosting industry.
    Website Hosting | Reseller Hosting | Cloud VPS Servers | Dedicated Servers
    ★ WhiteLabel OnAPP Cloud VPS Reseller Program, Failover, 10Gbit SFP+ Dual SAN storage with Cpanel, Plesk & Windows server.
    www.cyberhostpro.com - UK Call Centre + 24x7 Online Chat

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •