Lightbulb I Req: PHP Progammer for Project / script / system

I require a freelance php programmer with sound knowledge of both php and ajax and mysql to design a very interesting yet short term script system for me.

The script has not been finalised but an idea has come up.

I require the following details emailed to me as soon as possible since I will act very quickly and decide on the best programmer/s for the job. This could be converted to a long term plan depending on the experience and the work performance of the programmer and his willingness to continue further on development.

Email should include:

1. Full Name
    2. Location (though work would be done online)
    3. Company working for / self-employed/ Freelance
    4. Profile or Experience
    5. Previous Projects / Work done
    6. Suggestions of what could be done by you with time frame of completion (need to be precise with time)
    7. Cost per project (total cost) vs. per hour cost vs. per week cost (mention all 3 or 2 &3 if you cant think of an idea and I need to give you it)
    8. Explain how deep you can go or cannot go. Limitations and if you are willing to look for future employment or development renewal contracts later.
    9. Mention any Instant Messenger contact ID you may have and time available on it (in GMT time)

* Scripts or php coding will require good knowledge of ins, outs of the coding on different backends (all linux or php-MySql).

*Scripts / Projects will always be off those that can be sold out to consumers for long term use - eg. Email Service/Webmail System, Billing System, Portal System, Forum System, Gallery system.

* You will be provided upto 1GB of online testing space to test and use the system/projects as you build it for both your and our look at how things are going. Linux-Php-MySql.

* Ajax and less reloads are a very impressive feature we will focus on any project we decide.

Please email me at "admin @ indyamail . com " with Subject: PHP Coder.

Do not send PM's. Only Emails will be accepted.
    Last edited by RDOSTI; 12-28-2006 at 12:35 AM. Reason: needed to add email requirement