LPanel vs Modernbill

I have modernbill and like it except for the fact the the bugs are never ending and lack of modules (2checkout).

Does anyone have any experience with LPanel billing software? I reviewed their site and to me it looks like it has many more features than ModernBill but I can be wrong.

LPanel is a joke when it comes to providing any level of support or features. It is poorly put together and very limited on modules - not to mention slow at doing updates - which when they have them - it is always about fixing the many issues lpanel has - keeping them from ever actually adding features.

Lpanel has much more features than ModernBill. We're using it since almost 2 years and it's great, except the bugs. Most bugs are admin-related, they didn't really bother me as long as my clients weren't affected. Version 1.7 will come with more features and is expected to be more stable, but I think the current version is already stable enough.

The support isn't the best, but in the past few months it's been improved. I always got a reply within a few hours (sometimes in a few minutes) to my urgent tickets, and within a day to my normal tickets. I don't think 24x7 support is "a must" for software, at least for me.
    MaxterHostsimply different.
    cPanel Shared Hosting, WHM Reseller Accounts, Managed/Self-Managed VPS Hosting and more
    17+ Years of Experience | Enhanced Security | 24x7 Support | 100% Uptime SLA

Pure SSD Hosting

I am glad that you find that it works for you. I know a few other that are using it and like stomach it - but in my opinion - it's not all that great. The appearance isn't that great and their order form still has table borders that appear on sign up which look very unprofessional. (these show up in firefox and I believe opera as well)

Use to use it, and it sucked.

I would go with WHMCS overall. Has all the features of both, or more.

www.comparebilling.com go there to compare them.

On that list there aren't all features checked for Lpanel. Email piping, Knowledge base, Announcements, Server status, Forum account creation, Upgrade / Downgrade, Change passwords, Automatic suspension, Offline bank transfers, Domain only ordering - all these features are available for Lpanel.
    MaxterHostsimply different.
    cPanel Shared Hosting, WHM Reseller Accounts, Managed/Self-Managed VPS Hosting and more
    17+ Years of Experience | Enhanced Security | 24x7 Support | 100% Uptime SLA

Pure SSD Hosting

Quote Originally Posted by MaxterHost
    On that list there aren't all features checked for Lpanel. Email piping, Knowledge base, Announcements, Server status, Forum account creation, Upgrade / Downgrade, Change passwords, Automatic suspension, Offline bank transfers, Domain only ordering - all these features are available for Lpanel.
    Added them.

It was hard to find, because their demo is working, and cannot be found.