Thread: Where do I....

Question Where do I....

Hi all, I don't know if this is the right forum to post this in but I am looking for a forum to post a review on my host, can someone direct me please where to do this. Thank you!

I think you are looking for this forum.

Hello Ande

I think that this forum is exactly where you have
    Where trophimus pointed you is to request or do site reviews (design, layouts, business cards,etc)
    Shared Web Hosting - Reseller Hosting - Semi-Dedicated Servers - SolusVM/XEN VPS
    LiteSpeed Powered - R1Soft Continuous Data Protection - 24/7 Chat/Email/Helpdesk Support
    Cpanel/WHM - Softaculous - R1soft Backup - Litespeed - Cloudlinux -Site Builder- SSH support - Account Migration
    DowntownHost LLC - In Business since 2001- West/Center/East USA - Netherlands - Singapore

Quote Originally Posted by Jedito
    Hello Ande

I think that this forum is exactly where you have
    Where trophimus pointed you is to request or do site reviews (design, layouts, business cards,etc)
    Oops! I thought he was reffering to having us review his website (hence, I linked to the website reviews forum). I apologize - these are the correct forums for that!

Thank you, I saw the review forum but was not sure if that was the right place to post.

Thanks so much!

Quote Originally Posted by Trophimus
    Oops! I thought he was reffering to having us review his website (hence, I linked to the website reviews forum). I apologize - these are the correct forums for that!
    That's ok Trophimus. And by the way I am a she, LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by ande928
    That's ok Trophimus. And by the way I am a she, LOL.
    -- major oops! Sorry about that. About 98% of the members here are male type organisms... figured you were anothing one. Sorry about that!

LMHO no problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Trophimus
    -- major oops! Sorry about that. About 98% of the members here are male type organisms... figured you were anothing one. Sorry about that!
    Though obviously most are male type geeks... who use phrases such as "male type organisms"...

So ande928, let's have your review.
    Jim - 2Macs H-Sphere Web Hosting
    Since 2001 - H-Sphere Clustered Shared Linux & Windows Hosting
    Fully Managed Services| Custom Web Designs
    Unconditional, 30 Day Money back Guarantee!

I am working on it and will post it in a bit.