I'm sure this is not the place to be arguing and such in the sales part of this forum but you still haven't answered the question. He referred to your company not you directly as being somewhat unethical. He's not the only one to mention it..he was the last one after he probably reviewed the other post.

The images are same except at managed.com the hotlinks in the images for the html guide are working which yours are not.

From my point of view after looking at that page it probably was a template you bought somewhere, just the images around some html pages. All I can see for that page is just image slices and some text. From that it seems that the template was just put up or the psd/png was sliced and converted to jpg/gif and just put up in tables. Seriously, if you need help with web design or website setup..then pm me and I'll give you some places to look for in Los Angeles.

Your defending yourself without explaining yourself about the question posted up above. He never asked about your companies mission statement, only about why you SEEM to have a rip off another site. His question is legitimate and yes he may have flaired you up a bit by the statement "looks a little shady" but hey, if you get mad at that without any good defense or explanation then what is everyone to think.

"We maintain one on one relations to EVERY single customer of ours" I was a potentional client (ver for colo) but what kind of relations could I have with a business that can't explain themselves.

Sorry, Try using E-Mail *I've been building new machines for all of our dedicated server sales today, sorry for not responding to the post/thread* are you trying to be sarcastic? If you are the sale, tech, owner, all rolled into one, then you shouldn't you be multi-tasking alot more. I mean you it doesn't take more then a minute to answer most the of the questions posted by POTENTIAL customers and if you are the dc or at home you are still near a computer. And where is your tech team, if you busy building servers and can't respond to a thread you started to promote your business then how great can support be for network issues.

By the way...on this page http://www.vivid-hosting.net/dedicatedcolo.asp under dedicated servers you where on the fourth paragraph second line "privvate vlan" should be "private vlan"

You might want to repharse that whole section since it's not very well written.

Example (don't use, I just wrote this off the top of my head so it's not good but sound better I think) :
    Vivid-Hosting is proud to serve your dedicated server needs. We offer the selection of either managed or unmanged servers at a very affordable cost to you.

Dedicated server managed by our technical support team means that you no longer have to worry about spending time on server administraton and instead concentrating on what you have leased the server for. We manage the o/s, services installed, etc..etc..etc... For more detailed look at our management support please visit here.

Unmanaged servers gives the option to reduce server cost to you while Vivid-Hosting still provides limited support in hardware and network issues.

All dedicated servers come with there own private vlan and default 10 mb port. Upgrades are available under the initial order or by calling us at anytime to upgrade your server.

Quote Originally Posted by deadlyromio
    I'm sure this is not the place to be arguing and such in the sales part of this forum but you still haven't answered the question. He referred to your company not you directly as being somewhat unethical. He's not the only one to mention it..he was the last one after he probably reviewed the other post.

The images are same except at managed.com the hotlinks in the images for the html guide are working which yours are not.

From my point of view after looking at that page it probably was a template you bought somewhere, just the images around some html pages. All I can see for that page is just image slices and some text. From that it seems that the template was just put up or the psd/png was sliced and converted to jpg/gif and just put up in tables. Seriously, if you need help with web design or website setup..then pm me and I'll give you some places to look for in Los Angeles.

Your defending yourself without explaining yourself about the question posted up above. He never asked about your companies mission statement, only about why you SEEM to have a rip off another site. His question is legitimate and yes he may have flaired you up a bit by the statement "looks a little shady" but hey, if you get mad at that without any good defense or explanation then what is everyone to think.

"We maintain one on one relations to EVERY single customer of ours" I was a potentional client (ver for colo) but what kind of relations could I have with a business that can't explain themselves.

Sorry, Try using E-Mail *I've been building new machines for all of our dedicated server sales today, sorry for not responding to the post/thread* are you trying to be sarcastic? If you are the sale, tech, owner, all rolled into one, then you shouldn't you be multi-tasking alot more. I mean you it doesn't take more then a minute to answer most the of the questions posted by POTENTIAL customers and if you are the dc or at home you are still near a computer. And where is your tech team, if you busy building servers and can't respond to a thread you started to promote your business then how great can support be for network issues.

By the way...on this page http://www.vivid-hosting.net/dedicatedcolo.asp under dedicated servers you where on the fourth paragraph second line "privvate vlan" should be "private vlan"

You might want to repharse that whole section since it's not very well written.

Example (don't use, I just wrote this off the top of my head so it's not good but sound better I think) :
    Vivid-Hosting is proud to serve your dedicated server needs. We offer the selection of either managed or unmanged servers at a very affordable cost to you.

Dedicated server managed by our technical support team means that you no longer have to worry about spending time on server administraton and instead concentrating on what you have leased the server for. We manage the o/s, services installed, etc..etc..etc... For more detailed look at our management support please visit here.

Unmanaged servers gives the option to reduce server cost to you while Vivid-Hosting still provides limited support in hardware and network issues.

All dedicated servers come with there own private vlan and default 10 mb port. Upgrades are available under the initial order or by calling us at anytime to upgrade your server.

As for the managed.com, yes it is a template, yes, I have not had the time to re do this site. And, for the team of engineers, we just have a few, i'm one of them. Why did I mention my own name? Because I am the owner, and I like to refer myself as the company. Before we turn this thread into a rant/smash/bash/what ever you want to call it, lets remember, this thread is in the ADVERTISMENT forum.
    Premier Internet Services
    Dedicated servers, Colocation and IP Transit
    100% Uptime SLA, Strong peering to the West Coast and Asian Markets

Quote Originally Posted by deadlyromio
    I'm sure this is not the place to be arguing and such in the sales part of this forum but you still haven't answered the question.
    Correct!

Split from advertising thread.