My User Title. Argh!

Hi, how was your christmas? oh! don't worry, I'm not angry. I just did that so you guys and gals would look at my thread, seriously.

I was looking for a thread and saw under my name is says "Rudolf", that so funny and actully made me smile - no lie! I love Rudolf, anyways I just though I'd let you guys know how apprecative I am about that

Thanks! Happy new year to everyone

Hi Rudolf.

Unfortunately, they'll be changed back to normal within a few days. Maybe I'll have to set my custom title.

Hi

I love that name.. I don't know why, but its friggin awsome. How do you change the custom titles?

The titles have been like that since Christmas Eve Some are just noticing them when it is nearly time to switch them back

Quote Originally Posted by not-even-a-mouse
    The titles have been like that since Christmas Eve Some are just noticing them when it is nearly time to switch them back
    It's just a shame that all the moderators that changed their usernames to get in the Christmas spirit have to wait 'til June to change them back

What? The rules should apply to everyone...If I had to wait 6 months, you should too
    Big things coming soon

Will there be one for new years i wonder?
    examples lmao:
    New Years Eve
    Bye Bye '06
    Hello '07
    What a year
    Whats ahead...

I dunno... but these names are cool >> I loved mine when i was yuletide joy...
    i only noticed the holly on the WHT logo when I deleted my cache.
    Your reading skill has increased by one point!
    computers are cool now OK!